Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

outkasted=ksers now too?

This is a discussion on outkasted=ksers now too? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I delt with the problem so I hope this is the end of it....
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I delt with the problem so I hope this is the end of it.

Banned

all this crazy shit w/ these guys now they got ksing turks in there clan? that hard up for np felix ? shit if u willing bug abuse mine as well having ksing turks in ur clan too huh ? pfft <_<

VenZa and Hi4xiSh3yt4n and some others in party come ks my clans harpy spot .. i seen outkast over venza so i pm him in english if he is w/ this kser turk party .. he pm me back cus me out in turkish .. pfft awesome clan lol[/b]
    stop bitching my friend cause you shouldnt be playing ko.....you quit xD.....now get ready for 2 moons with me and shut up :lol:

and if its same venza we kicked him from UK after finding some proof....he was trying to hack other clannies and ss of pms from him saying this were sent to me.....as far as duping....he said he bought the iron belt +2 but who knows....with no proof he was not kicked for that but the proof of him saying in pms to other clannies that he was trying to hack them was enough for the officers

Banned

whats a captainsava? Is that like captain plannet?[/b]
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...ptain+sav-a-hoe

This topic obviously came from inertia [/b]
    actually it came from anger .. but yeh when ur the center of ur universe like some clan leaders shit rolls up hill

stop bitching my friend cause you shouldnt be playing ko.....you quit xD.....now get ready for 2 moons with me and shut up :lol:[/b]
    that fukkin game ever gunna OB pfft

Would have helped if I would been told in person about this but I guess everyone it set on doing some mud slinging at the moment.[/b]

yeh all eyes on u felix pfft .. with xl egos come xl responsibilities .. if u didnt want the attention shouldnt made such a big deal of coming back

and its not teh fact that some turk was ksing obviously .. its that u would even clan some fukktard like this .. that and all the other "mud slinging" adds up to question ur leadership style and ability

prob thought it was HQ. or wanted some mds to dupe ^^

Imhotep

actually it came from anger .. but yeh when ur the center of ur universe like some clan leaders shit rolls up hill
    yeh all eyes on u felix pfft .. with xl egos come xl responsibilities .. if u didnt want the attention shouldnt made such a big deal of coming back

and its not teh fact that some turk was ksing obviously .. its that u would even clan some fukktard like this .. that and all the other "mud slinging" adds up to question ur leadership style and ability[/b]

Beast&amp;Harlot

Ok i agree one persons acctions dont count for the entier clan, but for thoes that dont party up in eslant enough, they KS eachother its kinda sad, everyone makes fun of them for it too, they have found bosses and made 2 seperate parties for it and KS&#39;d eachother on it, its pathetic.

Ok i agree one persons acctions dont count for the entier clan, but for thoes that dont party up in eslant enough, they KS eachother its kinda sad, everyone makes fun of them for it too, they have found bosses and made 2 seperate parties for it and KS&#39;d eachother on it, its pathetic.[/b]

Can you give me some names of the player that have been doing this please as I am horrified this is going on.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Can you give me some names of the player that have been doing this please as I am horrified this is going on.[/b]
    Ill have to ask some of the people i was with it wasto funny watching it ill MSN you the names a lil later xD

Banned

and its not teh fact that some turk was ksing obviously .. its that u would even clan some fukktard like this .. that and all the other "mud slinging" adds up to question ur leadership style and ability[/b]
    pttffff get some patience for a good game for once instead of ko junk....its 100% gaurantee it will open july 30th....which is less then 10 days away

Ill have to ask some of the people i was with it wasto funny watching it ill MSN you the names a lil later xD[/b]
    rofl maybe they wer just killing it 2gether in different parties :S ahah

i saw a fake outkasted in pathos =O

i saw a fake outkasted in pathos =O[/b]

There are a few all over , even the clan name was taken by a turkish kid and he wanted me to give him top warrior items for him to disband.

HotAsIce

Awww, cmon, you can afford to give him a +6 glave so you can have your clan name back! :lol:

There are a few all over , even the clan name was taken by a turkish kid and he wanted me to give him top warrior items for him to disband.[/b]

lmao did u give somethign to him? =D

lmao did u give somethign to him? =D[/b]
    No hence we use the name IOutKasteDI not OutKasteD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast