Rivera from BreackNeck

This is a discussion on Rivera from BreackNeck within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a request to screw this guys life, cuz aparantly had been ksing ppl over dts, thinking is ok ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Rivera from BreackNeck

This is a request to screw this guys life, cuz aparantly had been ksing ppl over dts, thinking is ok to steal their spots. This happened to me today, and GigaBuff told me that happened to him yesterday. He wont answer to what you tell him, at least didnt answered me. If you see him on dts, ks him, trade spam him or lure mobs over his ass, cuz this is the kinda of turks, that gives them bad reputation.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Progressive

i hitted him 450(spike) and he was hitting me 500-600 to 40 spear def + %15 Dont know who is he but i m sure his items arent bad -_-

Artemiss

he has iron belt iron necklace

and his a nice guy

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Artemiss
    he has iron belt iron necklace

and his a nice guy *
    He still ks <_<

chase

KS is the best ...

priestish

I have seen Rivera, Dro, Kat, Giga quite active at dts. Also other people, too many to list. I almost want to go humans just to do dts.

Banned

tolgahan

cuz this is the kinda of turks
    Dont worry TRKO is about to open and Pls Dont say Turks ok? Use "some of Turks"
    i am sure"You are not sure if they were Turk" anyway.Pls be kind....

i hitted him 450(spike) and he was hitting me 500-600 to 40 spear def + %15 * Dont know who is he but i m sure his items arent bad *
    Ya waLLa hiç siklemiyonuz türklere bişi denince Gavur olmuşsunuz zaten. Neyse..

Healo

Originally posted by tolgahan

cuz this is the kinda of turks
    Dont worry TRKO is about to open and Pls Dont say Turks ok? Use "some of Turks"
    i am sure"You are not sure if they were Turk" anyway.Pls be kind....

i hitted him 450(spike) and he was hitting me 500-600 to 40 spear def + %15 * Dont know who is he but i m sure his items arent bad *
    Ya waLLa hiç siklemiyonuz türklere bişi denince Gavur olmuşsunuz zaten. Neyse..
    turks fits just fine. this is USKO, if u dont speak english thats ur problem. alot of turks are nice ppl and care to speak english. h43r:

Zaria

Well Dro, this is how it is with Rivera.

I understand from real Rivera that his brother plays the char as well. His brother xps, real Rivera pks, so don't shaft the guy who is the real player. Rivera is good gun. I will try to speak with him about how his brother plays.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by priestish
    I have seen Rivera, Dro, Kat, Giga quite active at dts. *Also other people, too many to list. *I almost want to go humans just to do dts.
    Priestish you know I think me and you could take any spot we want if we had to :P And I don't know about Rivera as to why he would take a spot but as for me I feel pushed into it . I am not going to complain any more I am just going to take what I want . That may sound mean but at this point I don't care . If I see a dts spot I want and I think I can take it I will .

tolgahan

turks fits just fine. this is USKO, if u dont speak english thats ur problem. alot of turks are nice ppl and care to speak english. *
    :blink: Höö problem is not speaking Turkish.You missed the point.i said in Turkish coz i thought that can be more attractive form him.
    Ok?
    i speak English here but i didnt do sometimes. i talked Turkish with only Turk ..yes You are right here is an english forum but i dont think it can be a big problem sometimes to say in English.. not offen