Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Owned by a turk

This is a discussion on Owned by a turk within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think they actually asked him... they just talk with credit card company and pull the money out of ...
Page: 2

Phosgene

i dont think they actually asked him...
    they just talk with credit card company and pull the money out of the bank account .

tolgahan

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

If only allah was against chargeback

LOL
    Sometimes I feel like I want to laugh. Then other times I wonder why turks hate us so much.[/b]
    nobody hates nobody if that "nobody" do something wrong : ))) Dont worry I love you :P
    And i want to say something more to all
    Pls dont use "Allah" in ur sentences .good or bad .For not to be missunderstood by other muslims.. ))
    I believe in Allah . You believe in God or nothing.Religion si so important for Muslims. I hope you dont missunderstand me

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

LOL
    Sometimes I feel like I want to laugh. Then other times I wonder why turks hate us so much.[/b]
    nobody hates nobody if that "nobody" do something wrong : ))) Dont worry I love you :P
    Pls dont use "Allah" in ur sentences .good or bad .For not to be missunderstood by other muslims.. ))
    I believe in Allah . You believe in God or nothing.Religion si so important for Muslims. I hope you dont missunderstand me [/b][/quote]
    Fine, you never say Oh my God ( omg ) and i'll never use Allah.

tolgahan

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    Originally posted by Hostage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

LOL

Sometimes I feel like I want to laugh. Then other times I wonder why turks hate us so much.
    I believe in Allah . You believe in God or nothing.Religion si so important for Muslims. I hope you dont missunderstand me [/b]
    Fine, you never say Oh my God ( omg ) and i'll never use Allah.[/b][/quote]
    I say "Aman ALLAHIM" "aman is like -OW-" "ALLAHIM is like -My god-"
    But Thats different man.
    When we speak in English We say God.But it means ALLAh for us. ok?
    God is the English word of ALLAh "for us"
    There is only one god. We believe this.
    You may think there is no god.You are free man : ) We respect other religions.
    Thats why There are 141 churches and lots of mosque and others ... . .. . . .only in ISTANBUL.
    A few day ago three different religion believers came together in IstanbuL for a meeting.
    You can think whatever you want but you have to respect others and should not say everything you want to say

Phosgene

muslims , christians and jews believe in the same god .
    what makes us different is the actuall people we believe in .
    for muslims - its muhamed .
    for christians - its jesus - the son of god .
    for jews - moses .

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

LOL

Sometimes I feel like I want to laugh. Then other times I wonder why turks hate us so much.

I believe in Allah . You believe in God or nothing.Religion si so important for Muslims. I hope you dont missunderstand me
    Fine, you never say Oh my God ( omg ) and i'll never use Allah.[/b]
    But Thats different man.
    Thats why There are 141 churches and lots of mosque and others ... . .. . . .only in ISTANBUL.
    A few day ago three different religion believers came together in IstanbuL for a meeting.
    You can think whatever you want but you have to respect others and should not say everything you want to say [/b][/quote]
    You just owned you'rself, you said saying OMG is fine, but thne you say allah = God, so in al your saying Oh my Allah ( -.- ) and u said DONT use allah pls.
    Im christian btw.

TunaFishyMe

If you are christian you shouldnt say omg either. Regardless, stop these petty arguments

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    If you are christian you shouldnt say omg either. *Regardless, stop these petty arguments
    Was'nt saying anything about that.
    Just as he said, "do not use allah" then he said "allah = god" and im sure he has said OMG, gues il use OMA ( Oh my Allah )

MaDDoG[DC]

then again not all turks would do that

sorry to see it happend man hope he ill get scammed to btw

tolgahan

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

LOL

Fine, you never say Oh my God ( omg ) and i'll never use Allah.
    But Thats different man.
    You can think whatever you want but you have to respect others and should not say everything you want to say [/b]
    You just owned you'rself, you said saying OMG is fine, but thne you say allah = God, so in al your saying Oh my Allah ( -.- ) and u said DONT use allah pls.
    Im christian btw.[/b][/quote]
    nm think whatever you want.
    I think its so hard to understand what i am talking about
    Yes my English is so bad..

Hah? what did i mean? :blink: :huh:

Reinhard

Originally posted by hlubik
    200$ hurts..

..one day, Allah will be pwned and scammed by turk
    ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

+1+1+231321+23+423+4324+2+
    LMFAO XD

LFMAO even turks laughed at this one, this is so fukin funny

hlubik for president!!!!!!!!

lmao

P.s: i dont hate turks or muslism or no one, this was just funny. :lol:

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    dunno what about where you live, but in israel, 200 $ is a price of
    a flying ticket to istanbul.. i would spend 200 more on this turk
    just to meet him

ahem..i totally agree...i would travel there and beat him out of his $200

$200 is alot...that can be like a week worth of work.

me personally, i only had $200 bucks on me 1 time...im a fast money spender..thats the reason y i dont have money.

but man dude..that sucks...

Matador

I am sorry but I am new to paypal but Aqu that is why everytime I make a transaction wouldn't you want to take screenshots and maybe game came so they can watch the whole thing incase some one else tries it?

Aqu

Took screenshots of trade (of course), didnt get me anywhere.

Fraps = "Doesn't show that the person that you're trading to is actually the person that bought the item".

Matador

Why wouldnt it show the person? frap the msn conversation before hand and tel them meet you somewhere and ask them for there name. Frap going to inn and click on guy who you are trading and show the trade in action. Don't mean to be it all sound easy just asking this plan not work?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast