Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HotSauce

This is a discussion on HotSauce within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i was on msn and he was telling me that he wanna share me and help me lvl.. He ...
Page: 1

Well i was on msn and he was telling me that he wanna share me and help me lvl.. He got different time play than i do and i thought that this is a good idea...He had some kinda gg items for Cw and i thought that he was a really good man...I told him to see if i can log with an account of mine and he was able..After that i gave him my id and pw and in a min or so he changed all... Country ip pw even the seal pw.. And now i lost my warrior in C-west ...If u know a way to help me plz tell me.. I got all payment infos and old seal pw etc... Please find me a way to get it back..

Banned

This is why we emphasize not to buy accounts.

His account was shared I believe.. Try sending tickets.. With payment infos I believe it's possible

Banned

His account was shared I believe.. Try sending tickets.. With payment infos I believe it's possible[/b]
    I only said what i did because from what i understood cassiba was trying to buy a warrior? If not and he actually leveled it from his very own account, never bought that account from anyone then i apologize.

oh.. Cause I saw on the first post some1 wanted to share.. Ha. No worries vandy.. Cass Hope u get ur account back.

damn cassi i was there when u left and the other guy logged. was he the one who disbanded the subClan? or did 2 of our GG get hacked same day...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

This is why we emphasize not to buy accounts.[/b]
    Also this is why you should use small and big letters so they can't log into the website

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yep, this is another case of buying an account from someone via MSN through KO4life and then getting scammed for it later on when getting a sharer. Hence why going and spending the extra $55 would have prevented this from happening i'm sure.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

aw that suks, sorry to hear. hotsauce is so pathetic

Jason269

Omggg

Cassibaa.. Noo I woke up and clan disbanded and your hacked, bad bad news. I can try help if you go on MSN, Sorry to hear man omg, this is deadlykillah btw..

word,

cassiba bought the warrior from me in a CYPHER RING, i dont have idea in what account he unsealed it ....

second, the hotsauce u sadly met ingame isnt the same 4hotsauce here in forums

Well he was on hotsauce char ..That's why i always name change my char's and give em.. Also i bought warrior via cypher ring from jacox and was fine..This guy told me that he want to share and i thought he was trustable and he play always different times than i do so i supposed to get 80 faster and get some plus item's on my char..Acount was mine ( did it before 7days or so...) and i didnt gave seal /unseal pw or anythin..Just pw and id and he changed em all in a sec..!!!!

Well he was on hotsauce char ..That's why i always name change my char's and give em.. Also i bought warrior via cypher ring from jacox and was fine..This guy told me that he want to share and i thought he was trustable and he play always different times than i do so i supposed to get 80 faster and get some plus item's on my char..Acount was mine ( did it before 7days or so...) and i didnt gave seal /unseal pw or anythin..Just pw and id and he changed em all in a sec..!!!!

sux cassiba!!

you should have just asked us in vent, we all know him as a filthy Scammer

Well he was on hotsauce char ..That's why i always name change my char's and give em.. Also i bought warrior via cypher ring from jacox and was fine..This guy told me that he want to share and i thought he was trustable and he play always different times than i do so i supposed to get 80 faster and get some plus item's on my char..Acount was mine ( did it before 7days or so...) and i didnt gave seal /unseal pw or anythin..Just pw and id and he changed em all in a sec..!!!![/b]
    Dude as long as you got your secret asnwers etc...You can get it back. But how did he change it when u only gave pw and id how did he get the secret asnwer to change it?

Dude as long as you got your secret asnwers etc...You can get it back. But how did he change it when u only gave pw and id how did he get the secret asnwer to change it?[/b]
    Seriusly dunno..But now i dont have the pw to change it ..And i dont know what to do..I sended a ticket and they answered me that they are unable to solve this issue.. >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast