Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Palan :-o did not execpted this from you

This is a discussion on Palan :-o did not execpted this from you within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still hoping that i can delete this topic and you give me my money back or give me what i ...
Page: 1

KalaBunga Senior Member

Thumbs up

still hoping that i can delete this topic and you give me my money back or give me what i can pay for.

Palan aka [email protected] on msn.

on april the 17th i brought palan wow acount containing a 80 druid , 80 mage , and 60 dk. we aggred to 170$ and that he would transfer the mage to server of my choice.

oki so here we are now start of mai probleems started hapening with the acount i kept dcing , so i changed the password , 1 day later i come home password is changed.

ive sended pms to palan and emails and spoke to him on msn around that time ,
    he prommised me he would call up blizzard. if your the orginal owner of the wow acount getting it back aint hard. weeks passed and starting ot hear lest of him.

the last time he logged ko4life was 9 june before 9 june i sended him aleast 3 more pms asking
    ahbout the status. the 11th of june i sended one ahgain. still no sign of him not even on msn.

anyways palan ill give you 2 30 june.

you sounded like a cool guy but i hope it stays that way. and this topic can be removed.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Update: I have received a screen shot 3xiT's payment to Palan as well as personal messages between the two party.

3XiT im sorry dude, it shouldn;t happen to u

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Palan is now banned for scamming.

KalaBunga Senior Member

if anyone has expericne with charge backs please pm me i might still be able to get my money back

if anyone has expericne with charge backs please pm me i might still be able to get my money back[/b]
    Phone up paypal see what they say, if u have msn logs of him saying thanks for items and stuff that proof, but see what they say the best thing to do is.

just dont say anything about virtual items/goods Oo'

slater91

just dont say anything about virtual items/goods Oo'[/b]
    I heard if u say your paypal was hacked they send u money straight back as Unauthorised transaction, is that true?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I heard if u say your paypal was hacked they send u money straight back as Unauthorised transaction, is that true?[/b]
    nope. Because then they do a IP check.

Banned

nope. Because then they do a IP check.[/b]
    >.< same happened to me guy said he&#39;s pp "was hacked " and nothing i lost 1000 $ :/

Banned

weird bcuz when palan got hacked on c-west he gave away the account and the rest of the items to his sharer since he felt bad for the sharer who added some gbs or something... dunno why he would scam over 170$

weird bcuz when palan got hacked on c-west he gave away the account and the rest of the items to his sharer since he felt bad for the sharer who added some gbs or something... dunno why he would scam over 170$[/b]
    People change, Or did you just join the game?

KalaBunga Senior Member

weird bcuz when palan got hacked on c-west he gave away the account and the rest of the items to his sharer since he felt bad for the sharer who added some gbs or something... dunno why he would scam over 170$[/b]
    i found it wierd to that why i was suppirsed 2.
    at the begin he was always on easy for support and reacted quick. but hey like vic akara said ppl change.

palan one of nicest ppl ive met in KO :P

Banned Senior Member

Yea i started with him in ronark when we both started playing. I dont think he scammed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast