Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Palan :-o did not execpted this from you

This is a discussion on Palan :-o did not execpted this from you within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Stalker4Life a mod or admin should really check this out before he starts scamming other people (He ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    a mod or admin should really check this out before he starts scamming other people (He is buying gb's)
    banned both palan and his other account.

Bumping this thread again. Im the one who sold him the acc u can ban me here to i dont care i make a new acc + i NEVER scammed anyone.

I sold him the acc and he got a SHARER and transfer the mage to some other server and after that the password changed.
    I didnt type my original name when i made the acc so i could not get it back because of it.

Nobody has used the account seince 2009 so its just dead.

I rly regret selling my account to this idiot and i even told him he could use my account how much he wanted for free but he wanted to buy it.....

The clan i was in UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ didnt want me anymore because of this to...... even though we had such good times playing.

Maybe i did something wrong but if the account wasn't used by any1 at all so its not like i did scam him on purpose.

I pretty much sold him an account he somehow fucked up and i couldnt help him, thats pretty much what happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Bumping this thread again. Im the one who sold him the acc u can ban me here to i dont care i make a new acc + i NEVER scammed anyone.

I sold him the acc and he got a SHARER and transfer the mage to some other server and after that the password changed.
    I didnt type my original name when i made the acc so i could not get it back because of it.

I rly regret selling my account to this idiot and i even told him he could use my account how much he wanted for free but he wanted to buy it.....

The clan i was in UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ didnt want me anymore because of this to...... even though we had such good times playing.

Maybe i did something wrong but if the account wasn't used by any1 at all so its not like i did scam him on purpose.

I pretty much sold him an account he somehow fucked up and i couldnt help him, thats pretty much what happend.
    Well, I will have to choose between your word and ex-moderator SuperGhost's word. Any vouchers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well, I will have to choose between your word and ex-moderator SuperGhost's word. Any vouchers?
    I pretty much explained how he lost his acc.
    I sold him something he fucked up and he wanted his money back so i just ignored him.

The old mod banned me for this exact reasonso you can do the same it dosn't change anything rly.

Out of curiosity, why you bumped this thread now - after 6 years, and your new KO4Life account got already 4 years? Just why now?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Out of curiosity, why you bumped this thread now - after 6 years, and your new KO4Life account got already 4 years? Just why now?
    Sometimes i visit this forum to see if anythig happend in this game, i used to play it alot but i don't play anymore.
    I think it was unfair to call me a scammed when i didn't use the account because it was 100% dead+ i didnt change the password and i dont know who did.... my guess is he changed it and forgot it or his sharer did.

Yeah this acc is 4 year old and you don't see anyone got scammed still...

Sometimes i visit this forum to see if anythig happend in this game, i used to play it alot but i don't play anymore.
    I think it was unfair to call me a scammed when i didn't use the account because it was 100% dead+ i didnt change the password and i dont know who did.... my guess is he changed it and forgot it or his sharer did.

Yeah this acc is 4 year old and you don't see anyone got scammed still...
    Well I guess you're lucky there is no public evidence then. Case closed.

Banned

:/ sounds bad man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123