Scammer.

This is a discussion on Scammer. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so I like to withdraw my earlier vouches for Lowmy since after 2 succesful trades he scams me the third ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer.

so I like to withdraw my earlier vouches for Lowmy since after 2 succesful trades he scams me the third time (500$)
    Yeah dun do trades with that guy (Lowmy on ko4life, Abdullrezzak SuyaBakan on FB or w/e.)
    Dont got much proof but is it really needed for this guy, heh? ;o be careful with him

You done a trade with him even though i banned him and have some negative comments about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    so I like to withdraw my earlier vouches for Lowmy since after 2 succesful trades he scams me the third time (500$)
    Yeah dun do trades with that guy (Lowmy on ko4life, Abdullrezzak SuyaBakan on FB or w/e.)
    Dont got much proof but is it really needed for this guy, heh? ;o be careful with him
    We told you about him trying to scam blackout....you still traded him :s did you get the money back on charge back?

btw guys hes the owner of that website called bynogame.com they sell alot of itens in ko, so be carefull too

are u sure ?!

Shane !!! He didnt get ban !!! Do something please

Ye he's the owner of a big gold selling company with seemingly good reputation. He personally is a scammer scumbag though.

Xia

Really? the owner of bynogame? I've done alot of money trades through that site, didn't have any problems so far (500€ +)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

xia cuz it was through the website this guy went to this forum and scammed cuz nobody can do a shit about it english community cant fuck his websites reputation i guess

Xia

Yea but I've done tons of trades through that site. Payed 500€ to buy gbs make items, re-sell etc.
    I didn't know anyone like him would try to scam, he's earning alot from his site
    Well if what you say is true, I can spread the word for you to the Turkish Community.

P.S. You still on Piana mate?