Stolen knightcash

This is a discussion on Stolen knightcash within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stay away from someone named Viktor, his MSN and e-mail is [email protected] After attempting to have him share an account, ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Stay away from someone named Viktor, his MSN and e-mail is [email protected]

After attempting to have him share an account, he stold roughly 4 GB in coins, purchased 2k knightcash worth of items that i'm sure he was planning on selling, as they were on my naked merchant char, and stole items ranging from a coldhearted dagger, a couple priest inpacts, a one-handed giga, a regular impact, and I'm sure some crap I don't remember.

Again, his name is Viktor, his e-mail and MSN is [email protected]

Luckily I transfered my spare +8 raptor, roughly 20 GB in coins, 4 pieces of +7 shell with 3 trinas, and other valuables to a different account before he got on.

daromeo

yeah mother fkking scammers...

HotAsIce

Guess mods want this in one of the lowest viewed sections. Oh well. I tried.

ooo

this is the exact same scam bull did to me. is this a new scam trend now aday?

HotAsIce

Not sure, the owner of the account said he was an old friend that was a known "GG" but it goes to show that nothing is safe, someone thats a known individual thats willing to scam stuff that isn't even worth a hell of a lot in exchange for ruining their reputation just shows how bold/stupid these people are getting. I'm working on a rollback for the knightcash as all the items bought from the PUS are still on that char's inventory, but I'm not getting my hopes up, I may just have a few pathos gloves and gryphon armors to sell :P