EDANA CZ FULL OF KOSPERS

This is a discussion on EDANA CZ FULL OF KOSPERS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This situation since 1 month ago: 90% of elmorad and karus players in cz is using hack programs with arrow ...
Page: 1

MalaViDa

Default EDANA CZ FULL OF KOSPERS

This situation since 1 month ago:

90% of elmorad and karus players in cz is using hack programs with arrow shower etc, u know this... so the problem is bigger:

now they have nps top raking places, and top clans with 1st grade etc... and THERE IS NO GM IN EDANA.

k2 know this since the day that all that started, and now more and more players are using this kosp. only a few dont use this

why k2 dont do nothing?? there is pple paying for play... thats absolutely a joke. macroers in town too!!

so wtf... macroers with 2 priest full healers in party etc we need a player wipe like with beramus dupers time ago with devil gm (good old times...)

here is a SS; someone attacking me (he is dead so he atacks) and watch the pple in town with red balls!!

Jay

k2 wont do anything about them since they buy premium and knight cash... and one thing i find really amusing is that they banned MARIOSIN for 1 day cause of his foul language and they dont bann koxpers -_-

MalaViDa

This kind of things can make that K2 networks pple go to prison because in my country and in EE.UU this kind of business

are enough for high sanctions
    ... They cant play with the money of his users, so they do it. I am waiting to see all kospers

banned fro medana, and there are about hundreds of them in my book and in forums, if they dont do it that will be my last

server of KO... and of course the last for K2 networks, and they will lost more than all the money they have stolen to us in this last 4 or 5 years.

They can play with games, not with money.

*** I have a uncle lawyer and i know what i am talking about***

and dont forget that pple like us pay more money/ month than the price of a program etc, do u imagine microsoft programs or antivirus u have bought hacking you?? lol

Originally posted by MalaViDa
    This kind of things can make that K2 networks pple go to prison because in my country and in EE.UU this kind of business *

are enough for high sanctions
    ... They cant play with the money of his users, so they do it. I am waiting to see all kospers

banned fro medana, and there are about hundreds of them in my book and in forums, if they dont do it that will be my last

server of KO... and of course the last for K2 networks, and they will lost more than all the money they have stolen to us in this last 4 or 5 years.

They can play with games, not with money.

*** I have a uncle lawyer and i know what i am talking about***

and dont forget that pple like us pay more money/ month than the price of a program etc, do u imagine microsoft programs or antivirus u have bought hacking you?? lol
    unfortunatly, they decided to base their company in one of the free-est of nations