Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pathos Cheaters

This is a discussion on Pathos Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did - but will it work? <_<...
Page: 3

I did - but will it work? <_<

FallenAngelFromHell

Well im not sure it was him because to be honest he lets a few people use his account.I use his account myself but i never did a hack on his account. If you people asked if it was him if it was him maybe you will find out. But you guys just are quick to judge and let him get his account banned. Also dont act like none of you thought about using hacks for this shitty game. But then again you guys act like you guys are gms and be k2&#39;s btch for such a shitty game.

Well im not sure it was him because to be honest he lets a few people use his account.I use his account myself but i never did a hack on his account. If you people asked if it was him if it was him maybe you will find out. But you guys just are quick to judge and let him get his account banned. Also dont act like none of you thought about using hacks for this shitty game. But then again you guys act like you guys are gms and be k2&#39;s btch for such a shitty game.[/b]

Speak for yourself nooblet. I dont care who uses his gay account, if someone cheats on that account it must be banned so we wont see more of it.

XhuL

Speak for yourself nooblet. I dont care who uses his gay account, if someone cheats on that account it must be banned so we wont see more of it.[/b]
    are ya dumb? didnt ur mum teach ya how to talk nicely with ppl and stop callin ppl noobs ya jerk.

FallenAngelFromHell

no it must not because if that person let some1 on his account with 100% trust he should and deserves another chance to change his password and not see more of his char cheating in cz or wherever he is going to be at.I mean think of it if he some1 you trusted was on your gay account and they cheated on it how would you feel after that.You dont think cause your a greedy fat bastard that only thinks of himself... I mean yes its bad for his name but he does deserver a 2nd chance as how he did change his pass.I mean think about it put yourself in his spot and where hes at. I think he should have a 2nd chance. Also you guys dont know how many good things he done in da past. He gave me a full set of shell because i needed it and you know what that reminded me of the good people that play ko instead of you people that just judge with out knowing.

there are couple thousands hundreds cheater in pathos...
    ex1. Leader of Ninjaturtles use speedhack...

no it must not because if that person let some1 on his account with 100% trust he should and deserves another chance to change his password and not see more of his char cheating in cz or wherever he is going to be at.I mean think of it if he some1 you trusted was on your gay account and they cheated on it how would you feel after that.You dont think cause your a greedy fat bastard that only thinks of himself... I mean yes its bad for his name but he does deserver a 2nd chance as how he did change his pass.I mean think about it put yourself in his spot and where hes at. I think he should have a 2nd chance. Also you guys dont know how many good things he done in da past. He gave me a full set of shell because i needed it and you know what that reminded me of the good people that play ko instead of you people that just judge with out knowing.[/b]

Maybe it wont happen to me because I&#39;m not dumb enough to hand out my ID/PW.

And you know; whenever I see a cheater I must ask him if he is the real owner of the account, else I can of course not report him.

noob232

Pff, I see nothing wrong with this SS. Steiner is a GG and u guys are just hating on him cuz he pwnzers noobs like u nonstop. How about u get an SS of the couple hundred of people running through walls, or the warriors running past rouges with light feet and leg cutting them.. Again I c nothing wrong with this SS, maybe I am blind or maybe yall are just HATERS!!!!!!!

--Lil REEB

FallenAngelFromHell

exactly.

XhuL

Most of yall are haters.

Pff, I see nothing wrong with this SS. Steiner is a GG and u guys are just hating on him cuz he pwnzers noobs like u nonstop. How about u get an SS of the couple hundred of people running through walls, or the warriors running past rouges with light feet and leg cutting them.. Again I c nothing wrong with this SS, maybe I am blind or maybe yall are just HATERS!!!!!!!

--Lil REEB[/b]

The only appropriate response you is:

noob

Okies Steiner said it was his friend that used the cheats...of course I couldn&#39;t know, I didn&#39; know he was still playing the char..but the character USED cheats and that&#39;s a fact just look at the ss..

and if he pwned me he wouldn&#39;t run away from me lalz

noob232

The only appropriate response you is:

noob

Okies Steiner said it was his friend that used the cheats...of course I couldn&#39;t know, I didn&#39; know he was still playing the char..but the character USED cheats and that&#39;s a fact just look at the ss..

and if he pwned me he wouldn&#39;t run away from me lalz [/b]
    Hmm, u said Steiner said it was his friend that used the cheats.. Where in this whole thing did steiner say that, I don&#39;t c it. Maybe I really am going blind, first i see nothign wrong with the SS and now I cant find it anywere where Steiner said his friend used haks.. Or maybe ur just a dumbass who has too much time on his hand. U making shit up, how bout u SS ur clan leader First then come bak to me GG. PFFFFF

--Lil REEB

Hmm, u said Steiner said it was his friend that used the cheats.. Where in this whole thing did steiner say that, I don&#39;t c it. Maybe I really am going blind, first i see nothign wrong with the SS and now I cant find it anywere where Steiner said his friend used haks.. Or maybe ur just a dumbass who has too much time on his hand. U making shit up, how bout u SS ur clan leader First then come bak to me GG. PFFFFF

--Lil REEB[/b]

The SS shows his warrior using priest 960 heal.

FallenAngelFromHell

Well he didnt say that his friend was using hacks i posted it because im pleading for him and how is that double poting when u pot two lines come out same as the picture i made a test like that and im not the one that uses pots also he made one two if u want the ss just make one urself because its normal poting

Well he didnt say that his friend was using hacks i posted it because im pleading for him and how is that double poting when u pot two lines come out same as the picture i made a test like that and im not the one that uses pots also he made one two if u want the ss just make one urself because its normal poting[/b]

o m g. He didn&#39;t double pot he is using 960 heal. Pots doesn&#39;t look like that............

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast