Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pathos Cheaters

This is a discussion on Pathos Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o m g. He didn't double pot he is using 960 heal. Pots doesn't look like that............[/b] lol n00bie. 1. ...
Page: 4

Jecht

o m g. He didn't double pot he is using 960 heal. Pots doesn't look like that............[/b]
    lol n00bie.

1. Pick a place when its night at ur world
    2. use sprint
    3. keep poting one after one ( like spam ) and ya'll see the same thing as the screen ya posted and if ya didnt see it then ur graphic card fucked up or dunno what the hell's wrong with it.

P.S. There's no fucking program that allow you to use 960 heal only pots. Well that's what I know.

-n

lol n00bie.

1. Pick a place when its night at ur world
    2. use sprint
    3. keep poting one after one ( like spam ) and ya'll see the same thing as the screen ya posted and if ya didnt see it then ur graphic card fucked up or dunno what the hell's wrong with it.

P.S. There's no fucking program that allow you to use 960 heal only pots. Well that's what I know.

-n[/b]
    1.----> Lol, whether there is night or day at my screen is completely irrelevant for how a 720 HP pot will look at others screen. :lol:

I've seen that animation at rogues and mages as well...you should have too. gg.

Jecht

I'll show ya a screenshot soon and hope ya'll get it. But right now im kinda busy and not free for ur sh1t.

-n

In other words good to see your not busy pwning yourself.

if you pots it does look like that for the first split second.. but it may of been cheating... but it wasnt the owner of steiner it was his friend which is not playing steiner anymore after this. Im very good friends with steiner and hes a gg so :P

tamachan

noop!! steiner is not a cheater and i dont think its possible for a warrior to 960 heal lol.. if its possible then i want 1920 pls ^_^ NOOP!!! :angry:

if you pots it does look like that for the first split second[/b]
    Only on your own screen it does.

noop!! steiner is not a cheater and i dont think its possible for a warrior to 960 heal lol.. if its possible then i want 1920 pls ^_^ NOOP!!! :angry:[/b]

So, you've tested this "cz combo"?

Jecht

I just removed the name because the koxper is hacker and i wont him to keep an eye on me :P

tamachan

Only on your own screen it does.
    So, you've tested this "cz combo"?[/b]
    sorry i dont cheat, and read my reply properly before Acusing more people.

sorry i dont cheat, and read my reply properly before Acusing more people.[/b]

I said he used 960 heal, then you say that isn't really possible. Well figured out Einstein, that's kinda my point.

I just removed the name because the koxper is hacker and i wont him to keep an eye on me :P[/b]
    thegord zuaha what a noobhead <_<

Mp3Steelo

I said he used 960 heal, then you say that isn&#39;t really possible. Well figured out Einstein, that&#39;s kinda my point.[/b]
    Why are you acting like such a dick ? was just wondering

btw nice topic about cheaters :P

Is thespeedpriest banned yet? Been speed-hacking through CZ for the past few weeks...

Fubuki

Talkin about speed-hack I saw a sin called FieryTouch at human side :S for me thats stupid cause why a sin should be using speed hack ? isnt light feet enough for him? ill try get ss.. but is hard to believe a ss of a speed hacker -.-

Why are you acting like such a dick ? was just wondering

btw nice topic about cheaters :P[/b]

That&#39;s &#39;cause noone seemed willing to realize that the character had cheats used on it, but this is way old anyway rotfl.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast