Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pathos Cheaters

This is a discussion on Pathos Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come back?:C...
Page: 5

come back?:C

Mp3Steelo

man this is supposed to be a topic where we can post about cheaters, not to have general conversations :P

come back?:C[/b]
    Donno.

And to keep it on topic, I can't say I've seen too many cheaters on Pathos lately. :P

Mp3Steelo

but its 90% full of fags :P

Senatus come back : i miss you newbie

check oficial forum

:P

Fubuki

Macciaveli (sin lvl 70 - human)
    3sika(warrior - human) ...

both noobs usin speed hack

0oFormosao0... Mages bugging Isiloon..... >.<

msquish0

Hey, I have a few cheaters by the names of zuouai, cvty, and timexover...they have been camping at Wild Smilodon and Cardinals right outside of Doda for a few days now...I have screenshots over the span of half an hour and of auto looting without a pet (the 2x Noah bonus is over their head, so they obviously picked up Noah).[attachment=225:zuouai_1...10__2008.jpg] [attachment=226:cvty_103...10__2008.jpg] [attachment=227:timexove...10__2008.jpg] [attachment=228:zuouai_1...10__2008.jpg] [attachment=229:cvty_110...10__2008.jpg] [attachment=230:timexove...10__2008.jpg]

there are all of my screenshots. This is on April 10, 2008 from 10:30pm to 11:02pm EST.
    Not that much will be done about them, but I&#39;m trying to do my part since I don&#39;t know where the KSC files for Knight that I&#39;m supposed to submit are .

Any help in finding those files would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    msquish0

send to ticket....;p

wendolyn1987

It is really getting rediculous pathos ardream has went to crap its so annoying to have a BP outrunning light feet there are these 3 speedhackers that always run together in ardream Rouqteam,,,,Rogqueteam,,,and P4r1sHi1ton

It is really getting rediculous pathos ardream has went to crap its so annoying to have a BP outrunning light feet there are these 3 speedhackers that always run together in ardream Rouqteam,,,,Rogqueteam,,,and P4r1sHi1ton[/b]
    yup Rouqteam is annoying and his gay little priest also always speedhacking, but i havnt seen them today

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I know that almost every Gm are lazy or never connected ^_^ . This is why i want to become Gm,i can make it change, every day i see 5-10 koxper but i cannot do anything, i can clean pathos cheater in one week if they give me a chance. And plz can you put me the complete adress for application i didnt found it. I wish it&#39;s not a joke,lol[/b]
    You cannot be a GM unless transportation to the K2 network Office in Irvine California every day.
    Even if you send a resume to Rachel Herman you&#39;ll be lucky if you get an answer back, because I have had friends try and they never did get one back.

Razyrfist

Such hostility.

Asakura

Pathos is full of cheaters. 95% of the players use 3rd party tools. All the top 10 clans use xp bug and I dont know any lvl 70+ that hasnt used it. This game is becoming disgusting.[/b]

HEY Nobady from 4skMe, Dont4sk using cheats. So dot fuck shit.
    I sow AQUARIUM, ZOO players on wall hack(try brake heal for SHOJUMARU 6ppl 80+ tank him, and nothing). I know so this is sucks, and sad.GM are lazy and make cash only on items. Many times some noobs dc me on Ronark. but not all ppl use hack.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast