Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Pathos Cheaters

This is a discussion on Pathos Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HEY Nobady from 4skMe, Dont4sk using cheats. So dot fuck shit. I sow AQUARIUM, ZOO players on wall hack(try brake ...
Page: 6

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

HEY Nobady from 4skMe, Dont4sk using cheats. So dot fuck shit.
    I sow AQUARIUM, ZOO players on wall hack(try brake heal for SHOJUMARU 6ppl 80+ tank him, and nothing). I know so this is sucks, and sad.GM are lazy and make cash only on items. Many times some noobs dc me on Ronark. but not all ppl use hack.[/b]
    QUOTE(John778899 @ Jan 15 2007, 06:48 AM) h34r:

yea was 2 years ago(D4 was in top 20 )

d4rkchrisz

iiWinst0nii
    ShowTear
    JrbLoDy
    lSoul

Ardream fuckers.. if u need proof ill post SS but im too lazy right now.

itsme!

iiWinst0nii
    ShowTear
    JrbLoDy
    lSoul

Ardream fuckers.. if u need proof ill post SS but im too lazy right now.[/b]
    lol that winston is a idiot he use spawn hack i saw him in ardream human town and hes orc, he didnt die he spawns all the time within new HP, and he can kill too hows that possible one of the TURKISH hack? XD
    and he can go where ever he can its like a teleport but then teleport 100x in 1 second >.<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Koxper are back on P2.Here is the proof u want

Maybe a GM ban somebody,sometime.

Zabuza

I dont have proof in game but this should be enough.
    Yesterday i was checking the website KingofKnight and I saw a warrior level 76 comming out of nowhere.He was number 3 on the montlhy ladder and 38 in the national point rank.

And look at his GG clan:

And today guess what?I see a warrior level 76 clanless who&#39;s number 1 in monthly ladder and 28 in the national point rank.

Of course its the same guy.So what?He did like 700k NP in less than 20 hours?The first update show "Last updated on Pathos 1 at 2009-04-27 12:52:02" and the second says "Last updated on Pathos 1 at 2009-04-28 09:30:33".Its just unbelievable to make that much nps in such a short time.
    That&#39;s nice.In 1 week he&#39;ll get my general Dragon and his friends will do the same thing he did.
    I hope a gm will see this post and Bann this faggot.

**Update**

He&#39;s still doing he&#39;s np business.In 2 days he gained 8 place in the general rank.

If you count he&#39;s 20 and not 24.

And look at his GG clan:

This guy wasn&#39;t even in the top 5 days ago.

cigaret25

all pathos member are cheaters look fanatix

I dont have proof in game but this should be enough.
    Yesterday i was checking the website KingofKnight and I saw a warrior level 76 comming out of nowhere.He was number 3 on the montlhy ladder and 38 in the national point rank.

And look at his GG clan:

And today guess what?I see a warrior level 76 clanless who&#39;s number 1 in monthly ladder and 28 in the national point rank.

Of course its the same guy.So what?He did like 700k NP in less than 20 hours?The first update show "Last updated on Pathos 1 at 2009-04-27 12:52:02" and the second says "Last updated on Pathos 1 at 2009-04-28 09:30:33".Its just unbelievable to make that much nps in such a short time.
    That&#39;s nice.In 1 week he&#39;ll get my general Dragon and his friends will do the same thing he did.
    I hope a gm will see this post and Bann this faggot.

**Update**

He&#39;s still doing he&#39;s np business.In 2 days he gained 8 place in the general rank.

If you count he&#39;s 20 and not 24.

And look at his GG clan:

This guy wasn&#39;t even in the top 5 days ago.[/b]
    Thats just insane.

kslide

TAIWAN clan cheats

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456