Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pathos items

This is a discussion on Pathos items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; loled ! :S...
Page: 4

ING

loled ! :S

angelsdream

is there really a pad like that or its a kok bug (like a axe pad that looks here like a dex pad)?

never seen those kinds of chitin upgradable pads before

zheka1k

ladys and getlemans
    let me present to ya all the newest "legal"(cough) Item
    yea it is a Sherion+9
    http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...name=WickedWayz

woohooo gratz[/b]
    Too bad those items dont help him. They just put him somewhere on the "ok" pker list.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

a Next winner is a Draconis....ty to this man !

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=lDraConiSl

rogue chitin pads +5/17 rebirth with DD! >.> i wanna too this item ;p[/b]
    this is a KOK bug no panic dude :lol:

I hope...but this http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe is not bug and is next winner ;p ... babashop ? or GM friend hm...anyway i kill him in vs on my 56 ardream char last month ago... ;p

cooldude1280

I hope...but this http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe is not bug and is next winner ;p ... babashop ? or GM friend hm...anyway i kill him in vs on my 56 ardream char last month ago... ;p[/b]
    WHAT THE FUCK (that's right i spelled it out, thats how fucked up it is)
    wow, to think these guys were legit a few months ago (before all the crazy items came)

I guess power does corrupt :P

btw, i thought REEB was on the good side and now he has chit/shell +11 rb?
    and @ Zh3ka, where'd u get ur +8 pd and the chit set?

say bb to pathos everyone b/c it's a private server now

omg a few hours ago these man have has a +14 reb... now is 15 and shard 15...its a joke ? argh...

draviste

WHAT THE FUCK (that's right i spelled it out, thats how fucked up it is)
    wow, to think these guys were legit a few months ago (before all the crazy items came)

I guess power does corrupt :P

btw, i thought REEB was on the good side and now he has chit/shell +11 rb?
    and @ Zh3ka, where'd u get ur +8 pd and the chit set?

say bb to pathos everyone b/c it's a private server now[/b]
    the dude selling the items is a db hacker named Dave, its the same guy thats been doing it for years, this was the same guy that hacked the gm accounts 1 -2 years ago they actually found him farming ultima on a gm account and were like what are you doing, they are powerless to do anything he has been ip banned accounts banned he just keeps coming back so its like deal with it, nothing is going to change and it is part of some of the servers know. Only thing people can do is avoid some servers or go buy stuff so that you can compete.

cooldude1280

the dude selling the items is a db hacker named Dave, its the same guy thats been doing it for years, this was the same guy that hacked the gm accounts 1 -2 years ago they actually found him farming ultima on a gm account and were like what are you doing, they are powerless to do anything he has been ip banned accounts banned he just keeps coming back so its like deal with it, nothing is going to change and it is part of some of the servers know. Only thing people can do is avoid some servers or go buy stuff so that you can compete.[/b]
    i'v never heard of this guy...
    so then wats dean got to do w/ all this? He basically admitted to selling +9 items (if you believe trent's evidence)
    is it bad people working for more bad people? christ, it sounds like the plot of the current season of Heroes

I hope...but this http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe is not bug and is next winner ;p ... babashop ? or GM friend hm...anyway i kill him in vs on my 56 ardream char last month ago... ;p[/b]
    woah since when did that turkish baba get such good items? ><"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234