Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PatricioRey

This is a discussion on PatricioRey within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

MarIboro

Default PatricioRey

king arthur

bug abuse ? <_<

MonsterOMG

lmao.. hiding your name/char, that's a gg..i'd prefer to see dupers getting ban you know.

DisillusionedIdealogue

and the point is? :unsure:

MonsterOMG

He was also bug abusing so.. lols :wub:

NeedForSpeed

maybe he got tped andstayed ... -_-

Rofl, congratulations, your the dumbest cheater since RasinBlood. (old school)

thanatos

so ? ur in there bug abusing too

Fa7

bug abuse is bad.

MotoCross

/ OWNEDD

Your whole party is bug abusing as well, although some ppl there disappointed me -_-

P4rthen0n

OMFG... why do ppl always take stupid conclusions ?

Patricio was just waiting for the VR to spawn, he was gonna lure it to fuck up the bug abusers like you.

You're actually just a piece of shit, "MarIboro". YOU were there to purposedly bug it, you're just a low life. But that's not enough for you, you try to ruin other ppl's reputation like PatricioRey. Hypocrit. <_<

am I a bit stupid or what...Pato is using ts scroll? That's gay, but why is he using scroll U seem to get owned even u guys all are clearly in middle spot...why are u hiding stats and skills? Most famous "babashopper" Felix can post his stats...only ppl try hide them are Faaliyet and u...

But yes I tell pato that he is not AOE mage and even he would be FT is not place to play goblin unless he wants to lure bug abusing fags like some people in the center :P

Rocker911

Screenshots who nothing in this cases, for this things you need videos and by the screenie u can say you are too. This shows nothing.

Sabao

Pato said that he was just waiting for vr to bind him...but why do we or he have to explain anything to u? as i see youre in the fuking centre taking advantage of that bug so stfu.

First we have more than enough ppl to make it, thats why we dont need to bug it like u do, funny shit cuz last time we all went there we couldnt finish it cuz noobs like u were bug abusing it, that noobs that took the slots from our members.
    Dont go there and take SS from good guns cuz that dont give u the right to bug abuse cunt.

Waggy youre drunk again xD pato isnt using ts :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast