Lol, Just lol...

This is a discussion on Lol, Just lol... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was looking through ranking, And some person wanted a isilon move... http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=54343 Wow, how smart can people get, showing video ...
Page: 1

Default Lol, Just lol...

Was looking through ranking, And some person wanted a isilon move...
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=54343
    Wow, how smart can people get, showing video of there clan abusing isiloon? It is a bug right? :mellow:
    Anyways, its :Novalis: or w/e, it may be old but it jsut made me laguh how they literlly just got evdence to get them self banned. :lol:

Diler

It's not abusing. Everyone was doing that the same way as they did... It went like this... if u were some distance away from it and u didn't move it didn't attack you. That's all.

Originally posted by Diler
    It's not abusing. Everyone was doing that the same way as they did... It went like this... if u were some distance away from it and u didn't move it didn't attack you. That's all.
    Exatcly, its bug abuse, it didnt attack you, k2 didnt proigram it to not attack you, its a fucking bug, ad they abused it.

Diler

oh well it's k2's fault.. I think what they did is called tactics-and PRAETORIAN found the tactic on that bitch

oh well it's k2's fault.. I think what they did is called tactics-and PRAETORIAN found the tactic on that bitch
    Tactics? So finding a bug and abusing it is tactics?
    Is gettign a noob to die at towers and then u nova town tactics?
    Is gltichng tactics?
    This is just like the DM bug, and that was bannable.

Diler

Well that's just my opinion, I dont want to argue :P

Karpsu

Well no one here can convince me that's not bug abuse. I mean how dumb can you be? If that's not bug abusing, what is?

Diler

tactics? :P

Karpsu

tactics? :P
    No.

whats with the end when deru founder just drops automatically...autoloot or did he speed up the video :blink:

Draconetsu

It's justice that all those losers got was BUS. Their clan is probably nothing but wannabe losers that can't take isiloon normally.