Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

paul_hewson ares.. wtf?

This is a discussion on paul_hewson ares.. wtf? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; baba julio im afraid that is +9 :S...
Page: 2

thanatos

baba julio im afraid that is +9 :S

JulioBR

long time i dont see him, he plays in diferent time than me (he's from japan)

dunno what to say...

thanatos

its ur clan man.. ur call , all im saying is +9 shell seems a bit fishy to me... but if u decide not to kick him from the clan .. i would lose respect to u and to ur clan.. as many people would for supporting a person who has +9 shell ...

JulioBR

Originally posted by thanatos
    its ur clan man.. ur call , all im saying is +9 shell seems a bit fishy to me... *but if u decide not to kick him from the clan .. i would lose respect to u and to ur clan.. as many people would for supporting a person who has +9 shell ...
    Respect is something that i never want to loose, thats why im replying ur posts man.

I can just say ill talk with him, and im not leader of integrity, im just assist, i cant kick anyone

thanatos

really i tought u were the leader lol , at least u are a representative ... u should have a clan chat about this matter , or else many people will start taggin ur clan as people with +9 items , u know how wild can ppl go over 1 person

mc_macking

How wild "people" can go over 1 person? What people? You are the one who started
    this thread. Just because you cant get a +9 doesn't mean no one else can. Ever
    heard of random luck?

thanatos

Originally posted by mc_macking
    How wild "people" can go over 1 person? What people? You are the one who started
    this thread. Just because you cant get a +9 doesn't mean no one else can. Ever
    heard of random luck?
    if u had the time to read what i said u would be posting this nonsense , im saying people can go wild and accuse the whole clan , wich im not thats why i named this thread paul hewson ares , not paul hewson from integrity .. and i didnt go saying " INTEGRITY DUPERRSSS +9 SHELLS BLA BAH " , get the difference now? or should i go even more slow

and +9 shells.. i doubt it buddy...

JulioBR

As i said in the other topic, go and talk with him, if u want to know what he's using...

Banned Senior Member

dont tell me its+9.....

than TheStr0m (diez lvl 70 human mage..) use +10compleet(2 parts) cozz they glow much bether than this 1...

KokoGG

Originally posted by Chabo
    dont tell me its+9.....

than TheStr0m (diez lvl 70 human mage..) use +10compleet(2 parts) cozz they glow much bether than this 1...
    TheStr0m ive seen that mage u cant miss him looks like an alien or some shit out of this world damn u need to wear sunglasses to look at him

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    dont tell me its+9.....

TheStr0m ive seen that mage u cant miss him looks like an alien or some shit out of this world damn u need to wear sunglasses to look at him [/b]
    yea hes good gun <3 and gloowes HOT :wub:

KokoGG

hell yea that glow looks sick i love it :wub:

garfieldbr

Default Re: paul_hewson ares.. wtf?

Originally posted by thanatos
    lol.. i love reverse system.. people reverse their +9 shell thinking others wont notice it

btw paul , nice +9 shell pauldron u got there, where did it come from exactly?

i wont say gg integrity cuz as far as i know the clan is legit .. so julio u wanna take a look at this
    k who care if it's +9 +10 +100000
    just play ur char and shut up.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by JulioBR
    oh sorry i dont usualy read this forum, it is +9? u sure of it? isn't that +8?
    maybe medusa use kohack for know what items a guy use.

thanatos

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR
    oh sorry i dont usualy read this forum, it is +9? u sure of it? isn't that +8?
    maybe medusa use kohack for know what items a guy use. [/b]
    lol u accusing me of cheating now moron ? u realize kohack doesnt work anymore dumbass? and didnt i post a damn picture , do u see me using any cheat there also ? fukin noob talking shit without knowing , i can tell thats +9 because of the glow it has

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast