Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

paul_hewson ares.. wtf?

This is a discussion on paul_hewson ares.. wtf? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos lol.. i love reverse system.. people reverse their +9 shell thinking others wont notice ...
Page: 3

Default Re: paul_hewson ares.. wtf?

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    lol.. i love reverse system.. people reverse their +9 shell thinking others wont notice it

btw paul , nice +9 shell pauldron u got there, where did it come from exactly?

i wont say gg integrity cuz as far as i know the clan is legit .. so julio u wanna take a look at this
    k who care if it's +9 +10 +100000
    just play ur char and shut up.[/b]
    Are you really that retarded? K The next time I hear you complain about someone duping or macroing I will say the same shit.
    just play your char and shut up

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR
    oh sorry i dont usualy read this forum, it is +9? u sure of it? isn't that +8?
    maybe medusa use kohack for know what items a guy use. [/b]
    Wow, your a fucking retard. Someone should shoot you for not only that statement, but the one above it. Do you not see the glow on the pauldron? Have you seen any +8 chitin pauldron that looked ANYTHING like that? Didn't think so.

flamthrow

Pretty sure thats a +9 yup at least he might stay for the next 1v1 we have

GangS

sreenshot of thestrom pls

littleASIANboi

i dont think u should have posted this in forums... you are just distroying someone's reputation WITHOUT any proof of cheating... yes u have a ss, but if ur smart enough, u should know that that doesn't count as proof... why u want him only booted out of INT3RITY? and threatening the Clan leader of lossing ur respect on their clan? there are other things u can do to become very famous like zero or f9 or Ny...

have you guys seen Tam___taM from ares, now thats some +9/10 chitin, btw guys dont worry, i got paul exped today on samma

thanatos

@ little asian boi

1. i have the free will of posting this on the forums , and i do not care of the reputation of a person using +9 shell
    2. i do have proof of him cheating , he pwned himself reversing his +9 shell pauldron and the pic proves it becuase of the glow
    3. i dont care if he gets kicked out of integrity or not all i did was give julio advice , because it would look bad for a legit clan to have people with +9 shell
    4. any clan that supports +9 items users obviously gets less respect from ANY legit player in this game
    5. this is ur first post , so u made this account only to say that? ur probably paul himself trying some lousy defense

and yes , tam___tam the duper has +9 chitin pauldron too , except pauls is shell

JulioBR

Im sure its not paul hewson the guy that posted it, he dont speak english (as far as i know).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123