Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[PAYPAL] ACCOUNT IN KO4LIFE azkal Scam

This is a discussion on [PAYPAL] ACCOUNT IN KO4LIFE azkal Scam within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when it solves the problem retreat charge because in this photo It topped the mark which shows the problem of ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

when it solves the problem retreat charge

because in this photo It topped the mark which shows the problem of reason?

They have only sent you an email but not to me... I will call paypal tomorrow agian and record the conversation it, its in swedish though but there are ppl here that speaks swedish so they can verify... i will also tell them that the paypal support u talked to said it was problem with me?

Lets talk tomorrow..

Banned Senior Member

They have only sent you an email but not to me... I will call paypal tomorrow agian and record the conversation it, its in swedish though but there are ppl here that speaks swedish so they can verify... i will also tell them that the paypal support u talked to said it was problem with me?

Lets talk tomorrow..
    OK waiting !

Finally.. so i talked to them this morning agian, everything is solved!! the transactions just got caught in their "filter" becouse they thought the transactions were odd. The man i spoke to today could lift this "hold" and this was not something the girl i talked to yesterday said.

Im sorry for all the troubble but it was none of our faults.. just a standard procedure from paypals side.

Maori please confirm this and ty for the trade, i hope u dont see me as a scammer..

// Adam

Banned Senior Member

Finally.. so i talked to them this morning agian, everything is solved!! the transactions just got caught in their "filter" becouse they thought the transactions were odd. The man i spoke to today could lift this "hold" and this was not something the girl i talked to yesterday said.

Im sorry for all the troubble but it was none of our faults.. just a standard procedure from paypals side.

Maori please confirm this and ty for the trade, i hope u dont see me as a scammer..

// Adam

Payment paypal solved problem thanks !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12