Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[PAYPAL] ACCOUNT IN KO4LIFE azkal Scam

This is a discussion on [PAYPAL] ACCOUNT IN KO4LIFE azkal Scam within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; payment problem solved close topic...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default [PAYPAL] ACCOUNT IN KO4LIFE azkal Scam

payment problem solved close topic
    Last edited by Maori; 05-04-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Purrminator Senior Member

Dude, not to blame you or anything, but why did you do a trade with someone who recently joined?
    I would never trade someone who doesn't have any voucher whatsoever, he didn't even have 1 post made.

I'm sorry for what you lost, but you gotta be alot more carefull than that :/

Im not a freakin scammer, ill provid all info for the mods.... We did the trade yesterday and i go to school and now when i come home i see that paypal has "holded" the payments becouse my account was trying to be accessed to from another place... im working on solving it, and it will get solved!

if mods wonder about anything please pm me...

Resolution Center – Case Reversal Details

PayPal is constantly monitoring site activity and reviewing transactions.
    This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.

this has happend for the both payments...

and two days before i did a trade with another guy here.. ill get him to vouch for me..

PAypal seems to have emailed u Maori? and u have answerd? sry for spamming.. mods talk to me if u want... im not scamming..

Banned Senior Member

Azkall i am waiting you solve problem!!

Maori, Paypal is rewieing the payments that i made to you, therefore they have started an investigation.. i have emailed them and will call them in the morning and ask them what the problem is/was.. They have emailed you according to the piture i posted, what was the email about and what did u answer them?

Dont worry m8, weŽll solve this...

Banned Senior Member

Maori, Paypal is rewieing the payments that i made to you, therefore they have started an investigation.. i have emailed them and will call them in the morning and ask them what the problem is/was.. They have emailed you according to the piture i posted, what was the email about and what did u answer them?

Dont worry m8, weŽll solve this...

ok waiting !

Ok so i just talked to the costumer service on Paypal by phone, and they say its nothing wrong its just a standard procedure. The thing is that its not my fault that the payment is on hold.

The girl i talked to at customer support at papypal said that this all was becouse of you!! she said u need to call them and u can solve this i couldent do anything at all.. That is also why they have emailed you and you have answerd their email!

So please get off my back and deal with the problem u caused by beeing new on paypal! this is according to paypals support service that i tlaked to on the phone with!!!

Banned Senior Member

Ok so i just talked to the costumer service on Paypal by phone, and they say its nothing wrong its just a standard procedure. The thing is that its not my fault that the payment is on hold.

The girl i talked to at customer support at papypal said that this all was becouse of you!! she said u need to call them and u can solve this i couldent do anything at all.. That is also why they have emailed you and you have answerd their email!

So please get off my back and deal with the problem u caused by beeing new on paypal! this is according to paypals support service that i tlaked to on the phone with!!!

stop stupid !! you fraud credit card online you payment have problem you suspected fraud i am waiting paypal solve this problem in 2 day

Now i dont understand, so the girl i talked to on the phone at paypal is a liar? She said it was nothing wrong with me or my account i couldent do a single thing to solve this. She also said that it was your account that had the problem mayby becouse you are new on paypal?

Did you call the paypal support? and if so what did they say?

And why are you accusing me of credit card fraud??? stop beeing such a dick...

Hey , maori.
    Few days ago i did a trade with azkal, all went perfectly.
    Please try call to paypal, and ask what is the problem.

Banned Senior Member

Hey , maori.
    Few days ago i did a trade with azkal, all went perfectly.
    Please try call to paypal, and ask what is the problem.
    Yes bro but i call my paypal and paypal calling me ! the paypal account it was suspicious payment check photo ! It is being investigated his case in paypal

Banned Senior Member

Now i dont understand, so the girl i talked to on the phone at paypal is a liar? She said it was nothing wrong with me or my account i couldent do a single thing to solve this. She also said that it was your account that had the problem mayby becouse you are new on paypal?

Did you call the paypal support? and if so what did they say?

And why are you accusing me of credit card fraud??? stop beeing such a dick...

I'm just talking to paypal me step! friend your balance is retained on account of payment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast