Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

To the people that RiseAgainst_ scammed (topcat, etc)

This is a discussion on To the people that RiseAgainst_ scammed (topcat, etc) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna know who he scammed and what were the items he was supposed to give to you. Its precise ...
Page: 1

Algorythm

I wanna know who he scammed and what were the items he was supposed to give to you.

Its precise that you tell me so you get your stuff back, please do it asap.

TopCat

I wanna know who he scammed and what were the items he was supposed to give to you.

Its precise that you tell me so you get your stuff back, please do it asap.[/b]
    this is a link to the post i made about him
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=218811

Item was 30 gb and 3 piece chitin +8(rouge)

this is a link to the post i made about him
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=218811

Item was 30 gb and 3 piece chitin +8(rouge)[/b]
    btw wat do u intend to do...

Algorythm

To pay back

TopCat

To pay back[/b]

how you gonna pay back what he scammed.. you guys related?

Algorythm

I am him.. and i am sorry of what i did in the past, i have some stuff to say..

I did scam because of greed... i commited the worst action i could have done in this game.. scam for real money, that you guys earned hard.. i wanna apologize.. topgun tocat and MINOOOR.. even if its ur parents money its hard earned money.. im really sorry.. i am not perfect and you gotta understand that we all make mistakes. Mostly when we are in a hard situation.. i felt tempted because of it.. and spent it all on stupid stuff..

I have a dcz rogue with these items:

Cleaver +9
    MD +8
    Skeleton belt
    RE+1
    Silver earring
    3 rogue chitins +8 and 2 +7's
    Rogue chitin helmet DD +7
    Scorpion shield
    and a few money... less than 100m afaik..

I wanna divide this stuff between the people that i scammed, the 3 of you but i dont know how.. it is in a DCZ rogue wich i will be happy to give to a moderator with all the info. You will need a mexican proxy to login and also to buy gold premium to unseal the items.. it has valk also and pathos gloves..

I wouldnt mind whoever keeps the rogue or whatever you do with it, i didnt even pay for the gold premium it was a friend.

Please hit me back ill read ur answers, i have homework to do..

Then again sorry for what i did.. and just for the record.. karma is a bitch, hell i know that it exists since all of the stuff that has happened to me after i scammed you guys.

Can't remember what you were supposed to give me but I paid 90USD(total came to 106.99 through WU)for goldbars on Girakon server I believe.

TopCat

I am him.. and i am sorry of what i did in the past, i have some stuff to say..

I did scam because of greed... i commited the worst action i could have done in this game.. scam for real money, that you guys earned hard.. i wanna apologize.. topgun tocat and MINOOOR.. even if its ur parents money its hard earned money.. im really sorry.. i am not perfect and you gotta understand that we all make mistakes. Mostly when we are in a hard situation.. i felt tempted because of it.. and spent it all on stupid stuff..

I have a dcz rogue with these items:

Cleaver +9
    MD +8
    Skeleton belt
    RE+1
    Silver earring
    3 rogue chitins +8 and 2 +7's
    Rogue chitin helmet DD +7
    Scorpion shield
    and a few money... less than 100m afaik..

I wanna divide this stuff between the people that i scammed, the 3 of you but i dont know how.. it is in a DCZ rogue wich i will be happy to give to a moderator with all the info. You will need a mexican proxy to login and also to buy gold premium to unseal the items.. it has valk also and pathos gloves..

I wouldnt mind whoever keeps the rogue or whatever you do with it, i didnt even pay for the gold premium it was a friend.

Please hit me back ill read ur answers, i have homework to do..

Then again sorry for what i did.. and just for the record.. karma is a bitch, hell i know that it exists since all of the stuff that has happened to me after i scammed you guys.[/b]

wow.. *speechless*

well since u have said ur sorry and gonna return .. i guess its fair enuff..
    pm me.

wow.. *speechless*

well since u have said ur sorry and gonna return .. i guess its fair enuff..
    pm me.[/b]
    actually unblock me from msn..

[email protected]

wow... one of the few people that are willing to apologize and make it back right again~!

my respect to this guy

TopCat

wow... one of the few people that are willing to apologize and make it back right again~!

my respect to this guy[/b]
    ya true.. hopefully retards dunt come here starting a flame war...

Algorythm

Thanks akutee.. and please dont say respect.. i dont deserve it and im not trying to be overdramatic or something.. im serious..

Btw topcat, do u have another msn? urs is fuked up in my msn list like, idk wtf :s i tried to add u but it says u do R on my list even if u arent ;<

Thanks akutee.. and please dont say respect.. i dont deserve it and im not trying to be overdramatic or something.. im serious..

Btw topcat, do u have another msn? urs is fuked up in my msn list like, idk wtf :s i tried to add u but it says u do R on my list even if u arent ;<

How do u guys want me to do this?

ps nice lag

TopCat

How do u guys want me to do this?

ps nice lag[/b]

wats ur email gimme
    u have to unblock me
    forstarters

Algorythm

The msn is in ur old topic, i cant unblock you, i dont have u on my list even if my msn says i do, u have to add me through another msn address or u can ask topgun to add u to the convo right now

TopCat

The msn is in ur old topic, i cant unblock you, i dont have u on my list even if my msn says i do, u have to add me through another msn address or u can ask topgun to add u to the convo right now[/b]
    wats topguns email...

received cleaver+9 for repayment. gg

TopCat

recived everything else on list .. i paid for his gold premium.. minoor when u get on or see this
    add me msn .

[email protected]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast