Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To the people that RiseAgainst_ scammed (topcat, etc)

This is a discussion on To the people that RiseAgainst_ scammed (topcat, etc) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya..but evolution occured. (im learnin this is bio class :P). His "KIND" use to scam people. But through Darwins theory ...
Page: 3

PriestOfShadows

ya..but evolution occured. (im learnin this is bio class :P).
    His "KIND" use to scam people. But through Darwins theory of evolution, a mutation occured and changed ONE of his kind. That new "kind" gave the items back, although he is still part of the old "kind". Once this happens, evolutioin will continue to occur, making it so that more of "his kind" are around to prove this theory of evolution.
    Pwned! h34r:

TopCat

lol
    owned banned again...

PriestOfShadows

:P

People respecting a scammer? lol... He used yall to pay bills.. He was scared to ask his parents.

If he gets into trouble again he will scam again.

A scammer and a liar. Deserves no respect. Anyway hes banned again.

People like him should stay off these forums because his "kind" is not wanted.[/b]
    you cant really judge a person based on a few incidents...... i mean in a way, you get a general impression of the person, but you dont know all the circumstances that made him scam (according to his fighting/doctor's bills) story. People do, and many change... its just like all the punks you see in high school, and then 5 10 years after you graduate you see em again, and they are a totally different person because they have learned from their mistakes, and changed for the better.

Anyways......... thats just how i think........... you could be right about him scamming under the right circumstances again tho, we never know i guess :P

edit : one thing for sure, never make up conclusions/set-in-stone-impressions about people that you honestly dont know a lot about. ^^

Proximus

you cant really judge a person based on a few incidents...... i mean in a way, you get a general impression of the person, but you dont know all the circumstances that made him scam (according to his fighting/doctor's bills) story. People do, and many change... its just like all the punks you see in high school, and then 5 10 years after you graduate you see em again, and they are a totally different person because they have learned from their mistakes, and changed for the better.

Anyways......... thats just how i think........... you could be right about him scamming under the right circumstances again tho, we never know i guess :P[/b]
    +1

Banned

Anyways......... thats just how i think........... you could be right about him scamming under the right circumstances again tho, we never know i guess :P
    edit : one thing for sure, never make up conclusions/set-in-stone-impressions about people that you honestly dont know a lot about. ^^[/b]
    Big +1

JC made a few wrong decisions, so what. He's trying to make things right. Instead of letting him finish his things, u bann him? Come on mate...

Banned

Ban him again rofl.

TopCat

Ban him again rofl.[/b]
    he is ..

ngojceta

People respecting a scammer? lol... He used yall to pay bills.. He was scared to ask his parents.

If he gets into trouble again he will scam again.

A scammer and a liar. Deserves no respect. Anyway hes banned again.

People like him should stay off these forums because his "kind" is not wanted.[/b]
    wow, seems that you know alot about him. is he your friend? lol, why don't you ban yourself, the guy came here and is trying to make things right and you ban him instead of closing a topic?... GG
    If he is really a scammer and will do it again, you think baning him will stop him in making another acc? :blink:

ye shulda just let him continue repayin somehow and left him ;p since he did payback

Banned

You people are ignorant.

You people are ignorant.[/b]
    or maybe you are have a set-in-stone impression of him being a scammer, that you think is what is right.

As said before, he came here nto to avoid a fucking ban, but to come here, and PAY BACK some of the people he scammed.

Tell me this, what part of makign a new account, to give back hundreds of dollars' worth of items seem like "evading a ban" to you?

OwnWiew

haha peace ..

WHAT YOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE"???
    don't make me go ghetto up in here...

agendas

You ban the guy but don't lock the topic about him? And we are ignorant. "ok" :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast