Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday when we were on bifrost, PC came and started to ks us at greeds. when we got most of ...
Page: 1

Alanaxa

Yesterday when we were on bifrost, PC came and started to ks us at greeds. when we got most of the drops then they decided to do this:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pcbuggers.jpg

FRAPS: http://files.filefront.com/dsasdadsawmv/;8...;/fileinfo.html

Owned, kk?

Course they are cheaters, you thought otherwise?

Alanaxa

ye but It does't mean that all PC members are duper, koxper cheeter or slt. we can find there few good and honest players

Banned

there are few honest players but vannesista is only worried about top clan with np's thats why most PC is turkish
    but not all the turkish people is bad..i love alot of babas in that clan

FlippinSweeT

there are few honest players but vannesista is only worried about top clan with np's thats why most PC is turkish
    but not all the turkish people is bad..i love alot of babas in that clan[/b]
    vandy said something smart? let's have a party!

Banned

vandy said something smart? let's have a party![/b]
    i know i know im smart B)

vandy said something smart? let's have a party![/b]
    rofl :lol:

HotAsIce

Thats what happens when your worried about NP over clan character. No doubt a motivator for why they went human. Best part is, all the gg babas that you like were probably the ones telling these guys to try to get everyone killed.

can some1 fill m e in on whats going on

HotAsIce

2 mages from perfectchoice are aoeing messengers of pathos. They are bringing them to the respawn point, and attempting to get people killed. Thats what it looks like to me anyway. I don't think thats bug abusing, but I think its proof of how whoring NP and caring nothing about character of the people in your clan can do for your reputation.

Kailean

2 mages from perfectchoice are aoeing messengers of pathos. They are bringing them to the respawn point, and attempting to get people killed. Thats what it looks like to me anyway. I don't think thats bug abusing, but I think its proof of how whoring NP and caring nothing about character of the people in your clan can do for your reputation.[/b]
    you people dont know that to enter ultimas chamber u need to make a quest? the quest is about gathering all the fragments (1 from each mob).
    after the greeds spot there is a short way to the chamber. in the middle of it there is a guy(npc) which gives u the quest and tps u into the chamber, BUT behind that npc there is a "texture wall". u see the way leading to the chamber but u cant pass the "wall", its just impossible (impossible to do it legitly without doing the quest from the npc).
    to lure the messangers out of the chamber u need to be very close to the chamber or even be in it(no idea if u just need to use provoke, while standing right next to the chambers wall, or it'll come to you even earlier).

anwyay, no matter how close u need to be to lure the servers u have to bug it to do so.

pc are just another bugging turkish clan. <- and this is for every1 who ever said they are legyt. what will u say now, huh?

oh yea, and they&#39;r luring on us (its also bannable).

FlippinSweeT

funny how ppl all this time thought they were cool ppl lol

Banned

funny how ppl all this time thought they were cool ppl lol[/b]
    only few are

HotAsIce

There are (or was) a lot of cool people in that clan when they were orc. I never heard/saw them cheating back then, but I didn&#39;t play with a lot of them, as a lot of them were just NP holders, and went and did their own thing regardless of clan rules, ect.

WOW! perfectchoice players cheating? this has to be impossible :P

lol, look at the members in the clan they got lurers, ksers, bug abusers, babashoppers.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast