Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow...
Page: 2

sexynoodles

wow

G0D

They will probably disband the clan re-name it to some stupid name and hope that will solve the problem :lol:

Vanessita

Well I´ve been offline for almost 3 weeks now ... and the last thing that im thinking now is in game.

I dont really know the reason why they were luring servants on you ( deus ) but prolly they had a reason for it , I will ask to them and at least I can see who were in that party to investigate that.

About nps, when we change to human side the idea was to have the same ppl that were with us on orc side, even like this we were on top 1, I gave assit to 1 turkish player cuz they are the ones that are online most of the time if I agree with the ppl that they joined to clan thats other story .. I only play with my friends.

snoppskott

Well atleast they are no.1 right!? Who cares about the rest !
    .. or

Atleast thats they way they seem to think :]

Well I´ve been offline for almost 3 weeks now ... and the last thing that im thinking now is in game.

I dont really know the reason why they were luring servants on you ( deus ) but prolly they had a reason for it , I will ask to them and at least I can see who were in that party to investigate that.

About nps, when we change to human side the idea was to have the same ppl that were with us on orc side, even like this we were on top 1, I gave assit to 1 turkish player cuz they are the ones that are online most of the time if I agree with the ppl that they joined to clan thats other story .. I only play with my friends.[/b]

LMAO I&#39;m SURE they had a reason to lure messenger of patos out of ultima spawn and on dues. Im mean, if you were ksing my greeds i&#39;d xp you in a heartbeat <3

Kailean

About nps, when we change to human side the idea was to have the same ppl that were with us on orc side, even like this we were on top 1, I gave assit to 1 turkish player cuz they are the ones that are online most of the time if I agree with the ppl that they joined to clan thats other story .. I only play with my friends.[/b]
    the ONLY reason why they lured the servants on us was the fact they came on the greed&#39;s spot l8r, after we already started to farm greeds. when they realised we had most of the drops then they started to lure it.
    so u dont deny they are buggers? lol :mellow:

FlippinSweeT

They will probably disband the clan re-name it to some stupid name and hope that will solve the problem :lol:[/b]
    now now, let&#39;s not bring up the past

jimfujitsu

Since when there is a reason to bug abuse . The only fact about your clan is that now it is full of suspicious turks who act far from fair play , many of them bug abuse also all the time . If you would only care about youre friends you would keep the clan with just you&#39;re friends in it , but obviously its the nps that count . There has been so much proof about PC bug abusing or doing all sorts of suspicious activities , i dont even know how you dare to come and defend you&#39;re clan on this forum anymore.There are a few good guns pc members left , but they are overwhelmed by the amount of retarded players you have.

G0D

now now, let&#39;s not bring up the past [/b]
    :wub:

Banned

Bah lets not talk about bug abussing but EVERYONE knows prety much every clan who does isiloon has some mages and bugged servants and YOU cant deny that shit "radical" (exspecially them bugging the shit out of isiloon with 1 party)
    INFERNO, duesmunes, maybe others like symbiosis but never herd nothing about them or i just forgot..
    but if PC was filled with friends then it would be perivians/1-2 turks/few english speaking...

G0D

Bah lets not talk about bug abussing but EVERYONE knows prety much every clan who does isiloon has some mages and bugged servants and YOU cant deny that shit "radical" (exspecially them bugging the shit out of isiloon with 1 party)
    INFERNO, duesmunes, maybe others like symbiosis but never herd nothing about them or i just forgot..
    but if PC was filled with friends then it would be perivians/1-2 turks/few english speaking...[/b]
    Explain to us all in your opinion how people bug Isiloon with 1 party, because I&#39;ve been in many parties with my clan where we have killed isiloon with JUST 1 party.
    Never once have I seen bug usage..

And what your saying is that if PC was just filled with the people you claim as "friends" they wouldn&#39;t have glowy armband? Very true.

Kailean

but if PC was filled with friends then it would be perivians/1-2 turks/few english speaking...[/b]
    do you know its DeusManus, not duesmunes? is that so hard? geez, its annoying. <_<

and why does every single noob mention something he has no idea about on such an occasion?

Banned

Explain to us all in your opinion how people bug Isiloon with 1 party, because I&#39;ve been in many parties with my clan where we have killed isiloon with JUST 1 party.
    Never once have I seen bug usage..

And what your saying is that if PC was just filled with the people you claim as "friends" they wouldn&#39;t have glowy armband? Very true.[/b]
    ummm it was when symbiosis and badcompany were fightin for isiloon and radical came in and started bugging it with mages and
    all isi was doing was far ranging
    and r2d kills isi 1 party because you use so many abyss fires and you have 1-2 rogues if not more maybe 1 warrior

ummm it was when symbiosis and badcompany were fightin for isiloon and radical came in and started bugging it with mages and
    and r2d kills isi 1 party because you use so many abyss fires and you have 1-2 rogues if not more maybe 1 warrior[/b]
    Vandy dont be an idiot and talk shit about something you know nothing about. Give up this Bs abyss fire idea.

G0D

and r2d kills isi 1 party because you use so many abyss fires and you have 1-2 rogues if not more maybe 1 warrior[/b]
    ROFL are you serious? Abyss Fires? Even Deus, Inferno and Radical can confirm that we never use Abyss Fires...

Sounds like you been talking to Robin, next your gonna tell us how CooLTanG has GM account access right?

You actually think that mages attacking from a certain distance makes the Isiloon only hit him all the time, actually makes the Isiloon "not" hit anyone else? If you do so, your are more retarded than I ever thought you was. Which is very hard to imagine...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast