Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; back to the topic: 2xsse+3 = 54sse+0, tk just loves them, eh?...
Page: 4

Kailean

back to the topic:

2xsse+3 = 54sse+0, tk just loves them, eh?

Shot at 2007-07-28

Shot today at war xD

swishersticks

dont think vane wont do nothing because she loves number 1 clan spot

if 1 turk gets booted or leaves then they might call alot of turks to leave clan also

like hadinreloaded did
    he left clan union and called alot of turks and about 15 turks left lol

Kailean

dont think vane wont do nothing because she loves number 1 clan spot

if 1 turk gets booted or leaves then they might call alot of turks to leave clan also

like hadinreloaded did
    he left clan union and called alot of turks and about 15 turks left lol[/b]
    thats why people who look at nps are sad. with who do u play with? with numbers? or with players?

swishersticks

thats why people who look at nps are sad. with who do u play with? with numbers? or with players?

[/b]
    i dont know im not a CL
    but i would look at both really
    more on player then NP but np's gotta be something decent

Kailean

nps dont mean shit. the player is important, not the numbers.

HotAsIce

Its easier to clan a decent person and help then equip and gain NP than it is to clan a decent character with hi NP's and teach him how to "behave himself." Just ask Sillyho, the leader of badcompany. He clans on how he and the rest of the clan think of you. National points just come because they help eachother out. This is how a clan should work.

Genkku

Shot at 2007-07-28

Shot today at war xD[/b]
    Im assist of clan 2 , i have noob items , and i agree with you Warmen , we do have some wallhackers , dupers , they dont write it in Ally so i dont have proof , they probably do it personal in Turkey , well if i knew they do it ill disband_clan when i be in , but its not right to say everybody in PC is duper ( not you said it ) , becuse then ppl will think i duper when i have quest earrings 2 chitins +8 rest shell +7 FP DD 25 , foverin +0 more quest ring elf ring +0 md +8 personal dagger +6 , you see its noob items , just say the high lvls using dupes , i saw Nireas also giga 2H +9 dunno how he got it , but crazy weapon...

I also killed TK with babashopers from my clan , we were 3 , me 1 and more 2 , also he drop EME i think ( something with Dex hp and defence sry if i mistake but you probably know ) , Arenita took that to clan bank , and she dont online so much , also somebody who play also on Arenita said , its should be mine cuz i need it , i dont cry for drops , but i 100% sure somebody with +1/2 uniqes will get this shit , anyway , i dont think this clan is worth to stay in , but im not owner so i dont decide nothing yet.

llJuanMall

Shot at 2007-07-28

Shot today at war xD[/b]
    holy shit warmen u r 80 already, gratz bro B)

holy shit warmen u r 80 already, gratz bro B)[/b]
    Ehehe thx :lol:

sonsivri

some history.

HotAsIce

Im assist of clan 2 , i have noob items , and i agree with you Warmen , we do have some wallhackers , dupers , they dont write it in Ally so i dont have proof , they probably do it personal in Turkey , well if i knew they do it ill disband_clan when i be in , but its not right to say everybody in PC is duper ( not you said it ) , becuse then ppl will think i duper when i have quest earrings 2 chitins +8 rest shell +7 FP DD 25 , foverin +0 more quest ring elf ring +0 md +8 personal dagger +6 , you see its noob items , just say the high lvls using dupes , i saw Nireas also giga 2H +9 dunno how he got it , but crazy weapon...

I also killed TK with babashopers from my clan , we were 3 , me 1 and more 2 , also he drop EME i think ( something with Dex hp and defence sry if i mistake but you probably know ) , Arenita took that to clan bank , and she dont online so much , also somebody who play also on Arenita said , its should be mine cuz i need it , i dont cry for drops , but i 100% sure somebody with +1/2 uniqes will get this shit , anyway , i dont think this clan is worth to stay in , but im not owner so i dont decide nothing yet.[/b]
    This is how PC was when they were orc too, they only care about the high lvl people with the NP's, they have to keep them happy heaven forbid one of them quit and drop them below first place in NP rankings. When I was in their subclan on orc side, they'd always organize their pk parties around their high level people, even if it meant partying so meone outside of clan over you because they are friends. After formulating my own definition of the word clan, I don't think PC is one. And thats not speaking from the outside looking in.

PC - 2.2M NP

On a side note this number 80 something on kodb "MeiYouQian" with 2.2m np clan looks pretty good tbh

I think i also gonne leave PC clan , Vanessita online 1 time in year , spam turkish chat , only frineds in party even if they lvl 20 and i 71 they will add him cuz they frineds , drops allways going clan bank and never share it , Vane took all to clan bank and didnt let to nobody use it.

I guess its not a clan , its turkish family , and i dont wanna share it with them also.

to be honest, I have no ties with PC alex did. I logged on saw turkish chat and said bye it's that simple.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast