Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5084/in...ugabuse3zu4.jpg [/b] why everyone use screenshots i made about 10 months ago.... :angry: :angry: :angry:...
Page: 5

why everyone use screenshots i made about 10 months ago....
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

HotAsIce

Has ROFD been out 10 months already?

Banned

Has ROFD been out 10 months already? [/b]
    my first ss after ROFD launched - 2006_8_4_19.59.48.ksc and its first - second day of rofd

Lemon

pc are just another bugging turkish clan. <- and this is for every1 who ever said they are legyt. what will u say now, huh?
    oh yea, and they&#39;r luring on us (its also bannable).[/b]

Thats it i left also PC, Turkish spam in chat is annoying , i hate to see Turkish characters in clan chat also Ally , they dont help to xp , and the best funny thing is ,i found bosses , call them , they kill it alone w/o invite me to party , and they take the drop for them.

Really gay shit i&#39;ve ever seen.

Kailean

[/b]
    damn i thought u already left this forum :/
    still u mean nothing

azi_1

And what are u guys trying to say with this topic? :huh: that all in PC are cheaters and turks who dont want to play this game in a fair way? :huh: sorry but if thats the purpose of this topic then I have to say I dont agree with u guys.. We have many english speaking people in PC but yes its most turks based clan but I personaly have no problem with it.. I think u guys ( Kailean ) are just jealous.. Maeby u should next time bring 4 parties to GREEDs so u can get us killed? oky? :lol: no hard feelings.. every1 dont have to like our clan or the way we are playing.. I understand that but its just retarted to say " Perfectchoice members are bugabusers..." only because one member acted like that.. and about Ksing on GREED Kailean.. How many times your clan ( Deus manus ) started to Ks us when we had started to do GREEDs? So please stop talking bulshit and only play :huh: At the end its only internet game :blink:

azi_1 :P

Kailean

azi, we had more drops than you(lvl 80&#39;s with babashopped +9&#39;s rofl) when we had 1 party so believe me we werent jealous

ur talking about ksing? hmm sorry then but your pathetic like the rest of your clan. btw tell your clannies to rebirth all their weapons and armors. it will be easier for us to kill you

azi_1

azi, we had more drops than you(lvl 80&#39;s with babashopped +9&#39;s rofl) when we had 1 party so believe me we werent jealous

ur talking about ksing? hmm sorry then but your pathetic like the rest of your clan. btw tell your clannies to rebirth all their weapons and armors. it will be easier for us to kill you [/b]
    It is still sad how u need to bring 3 parties against our 1 party to kill us :lol: and we had 2 mages.. only 4 melees... First u came with 1 party and we pwned u easily.. then u called your radical friends to help u.. Isnt that kinda patchetic?? :lol: but anyway good luck for u guys on orc side And btw u guys started that battle in BIFROST yesterday :huh: we only attack orcs IF they attack us.. so if u want to farm peacefully then dont attack us plz because we wont attack u then :P

azi_1

Banned

ur talking about ksing? hmm sorry then but your pathetic like the rest of your clan. btw tell your clannies to rebirth all their weapons and armors. it will be easier for us to kill you [/b]
    you polish are catching up on the +9, im guessing they are beterr and FIVESTAR babashop items?

if you want to catch cheaters, talk to your clanies and allies first.

HotAsIce

Azi, I used to be in PC on the orc side, and it was a pretty good clan, but they only watch out for those in the main clan, and do nothing for those in the secondary. The people in the secondary clan are basically the grunt workers for them, they are the ones that camp isiloon, search for bosses, and farm for dragon marbles, ect. I even remember I was in PC for a couple months, and my name still wasnt&#39; even on the points list for boss drops, even though I had more points than some of the people in the main clan.

This topic is more about how the clan went to shit when vane basically let the turks take it over. Once a turk or two was appointed co-lead, half the clan turned turkish, and probably half of that turkish half of the clan bug abuses and cheats, ect. All of the older players are still good players, and I assume even a few of the turks are decent, but how low the clan has stooped to stay in the top clans NP-wise trying to make up for all the people who stayed orc or quit clan for the exact reasons I stated has turned this clan into... well... not really a clan anymore. Even when it was close to when they NT&#39;d, they didn&#39;t even hardly talk in ally chat because those not in the main clan didn&#39;t concern them, and after realizing this, I&#39;m glad they NT&#39;d and i don&#39;t have to sit there and wonder if today will be the day they actually include me in something, or reward me fo rmy diligent farming and camping and boss running. Defending PC will be like beating a dead horse, because the screenshots are taken, the proof has been shown, and everyone knows what kind of "clan" perfectchoice has turned into. Hopefully when vane is active again, she can clean up this cesspool.

Azi_1 , i dont have nothing against you , but you probably in clan cuz you top1 clan , i were in your Ally , never got any call for Isiloon , bifrost , pk party , xp party , they calling me only if they need rogue , this is suck , Vanessita online 1 time in year , and its not fun , nobody is not on vent , only but ONLY turkish in chat , this is not worth to stay in , i dont look for clan with top or glow hand , its really not importent for me , atm i thinking about join Infinity if leader agree , or go nation transfer and join to other clan ( real owner know the name i forgot its some France clan ) , and thats it.

You should do the same , its not problem for you to find other GG clan.

Kailean

you polish are catching up on the +9, im guessing they are beterr and FIVESTAR babashop items?

if you want to catch cheaters, talk to your clanies and allies first.[/b]
    sry, none of my clannies/allies has a +9 weapon or armor as always u know shit, just like your little pathetic kid-priest. so now fuck off

azi, as i see u have problems with your math
    well, generally u have some problems

+1 to the "offtopic".

Banned

sry, none of my clannies/allies has a +9 weapon or armor as always u know shit, just like your little pathetic kid-priest. so now fuck off [/b]
    pathetic lies, every1 know by now about the Avedon and Poton&#39;s pauldron (probably hiding behind valkyrie).

who else know what kind of uniques you are using from the turks.

Lemon

sry, none of my clannies/allies has a +9 weapon or armor as always u know shit, just like your little pathetic kid-priest. so now fuck off
    azi, as i see u have problems with your math
    well, generally u have some problems
    +1 to the "offtopic".[/b]
    ok kaileen, you might not care what I have to say but it&#39;s not your opinion that counts.

Anyway I&#39;m sure you DeusManus Inferno polish pieces of shit are trying really hard to be just like PC. You&#39;re probably just jealous that you can&#39;t cheat your asses off as well as they can however hard you try. KO isn&#39;t really a hard game to cheat at but you can&#39;t even do that right. For fucks sake, if your clannies weren&#39;t cheating in your clan they&#39;d be working hard to get into PC.

So shut the fuck up about PC and focus on sorting your own game out you ignorant whore. Seriously, why do you bother complaing about stuff that if K2 actually gave a fuck about and enforced would leave you without a game to ruin?

Lemon

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast