Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pathetic lies, every1 know by now about the Avedon and Poton's pauldron (probably hiding behind valkyrie). who else know what ...
Page: 6

FlippinSweeT

pathetic lies, every1 know by now about the Avedon and Poton's pauldron (probably hiding behind valkyrie).

who else know what kind of uniques you are using from the turks.[/b]
    that would be inferno, not deus. deus is legit, inferno on the other hand, well, make ur own opinion.

Banned

sry, none of my clannies/allies has a +9 weapon or armor as always u know shit, just like your little pathetic kid-priest. so now fuck off [/b]

FlippinSweeT

they arent allied with inferno anymore

Kailean

they arent allied with inferno anymore [/b]
    he doesnt get it

if we had +9's then i would be shouting for +10's not for +8 shell armor, thats obvious dont you think Mr.Acyd-Kennye? (btw, buying priest shell pads+8 or trinas )

as for Inferno, this isnt topic about them. anyway asaif avedon was bought from fivestar and the pauldron was also bought, all for igi/igc.

oh, dear Mr.LemonGayzer , when i see you have posted sth then i dont even read it, its a waste of time. so please dont expect me to answer on whatever you've wrote

Lemon

oh, dear Mr.LemonGayzer , when i see you have posted sth then i dont even read it, its a waste of time. so please dont expect me to answer on whatever you've wrote [/b]
    Is that the technical way of saying "I'm too fucking stupid to retort"?

Banned

its funny how i can beat your clannie sins unbuff and yet you'rre calling me and bathory noobs. pissing you off with acid is our number 1 past time. its hilarious how easy ppl liker you can get piss off or run and put a dd shield on.

Kailean

then pm some of our sins and go on 1v1 with them, but without acids you pathetic retarded kid.

oh, and ye. you are noobs and you suck. you ALWAYS acided me whenever u saw me. now go and buy some acids you god damn looser.

FlippinSweeT

then pm some of our sins and go on 1v1 with them, but without acids you pathetic retarded kid.

oh, and ye. you are noobs and you suck. you ALWAYS acided me whenever u saw me. now go and buy some acids you god damn looser.[/b]
    welcome orcside

Kailean

slm

wideload620

well thats a good choice then have you chosen a clan yet mat?

Banned

and you always put on a dd shield + dd helmet = GG right? i always wonder how come i barely see your chitin shield when you're running away from me.

Kailean

lol, lieing much eh? i barely put on a dd shield, tbh i dont even remember when i used it

im running away?from you? R O F L. thats the funniest thing i've heard today

Kennie, those xx acids you were throwing on me every single time u saw me didnt help u in killing me
    stop owning yourself in this topic, its not even funny anymore

oh, we remade our clan on orc side.

Banned

let say your shield has 40 dd + 25dd helmet + 15 matchless + 10 from belt +10 from neck = 100 dd

and you're right i cant kill you, after you put on your shield you run, heal and town.

Banned

lets just go arena

keenie can use acid pots its part of the game and acid pots = magic hammers

Kailean

let say your shield has 40 dd + 25dd helmet + 15 matchless + 10 from belt +10 from neck = 100 dd

and you're right i cant kill you, after you put on your shield you run, heal and town.[/b]
    your just hilariously sad :lol:

and acids are for noobs.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast