Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

PerfectChoice members are bugabusers

This is a discussion on PerfectChoice members are bugabusers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive been gone for almost a month on vacation... and since Vane stopped playing many ppl have been added to ...
Page: 7

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ive been gone for almost a month on vacation... and since Vane stopped playing many ppl have been added to PC that i dislike very much and i know they are cheaters and im glad Matt took F9 out of the clan becuz having it in the clan when it is in this kind of unorganized chaotic state equals bad news

The clan has had no structure since Vane doesn't play... which is understandable becuz she has a life and is getting bored of KO same as me... but what has happened to our clan isnt a reflection of her, me, or any of the other legit players who originally were with us

For some reason i knew something like this was gonna happen when i was gone >_<

Vane u need to fix this problem... it isnt ur fault but the only one who can fix it is u cuz ur the only one in clan with the ban user option or the disband clan option >_<

KO is so full of cheaters now its almost impossible to play legit... and im most likely gonna quit seeing as i dont have F9&#39;s pw atm since ive been gone for a month and havent run into Alex on msn yet cuz hes at camp if im not mistaken... and rl is much more exciting then struggling against lvl 80s with +3s and +9s when u got +0s and +7 shell +8 raptor

only reason i would keep playing is to get F9 to 80 as a favor to Alex and Matt for all they&#39;ve done for me in game and as friends

Also ill be asking Raine to take her character out of PC for the time being becuz some major overhauling needs to be done

Banned

na ur just a exp whore :P

na ur just a exp whore :P[/b]
    actually im probably one of the worst lvlers out there :P cuz i get bored and go PK ><

anyways i figure Matt doesnt want me on the account becuz of the way hes implying this is my fault so im pretty much done with KO kinda glad about it too...

Banned

I doubt your gonna quit, as soon as someone says " hey , u wanna play my char?". Your dicks gonna get hard and u gonna say, yes

I doubt your gonna quit, as soon as someone says " hey , u wanna play my char?". Your dicks gonna get hard and u gonna say, yes[/b]
    not really... im fucking tired of all the bullshit like this in this game... so im gonna quit... some ppl have already asked me to play their char since this happened and the answer is no... life is much more exciting when u arent thinking about this game all the time

i have DCZ chars and my friends char on Girakon to pk on if i ever feel the need to pk :P but i havent played in over a month and im much happier not playing

swishersticks

life is much more exciting when u arent thinking about this game all the time[/b]
    it takes a vacation of no computer for this to really happen
    people who "try" quit normally try quiting still playing a PC but you did a vacation with NO computer and you dont feel the need to log on 1 to play KO and less stressful

Also ill be asking Raine to take her character out of PC for the time being becuz some major overhauling needs to be done[/b]
    Gotcha!

might aswell change title to "PerfectChoic3 members are bugabusers" as the turks shown in this vid and basically all other turks split off into their own little PC clan, i bet it doesnt last... :P

Well I´ve been offline for almost 3 weeks now ... and the last thing that im thinking now is in game.

I dont really know the reason why they were luring servants on you ( deus ) but prolly they had a reason for it , I will ask to them and at least I can see who were in that party to investigate that.

About nps, when we change to human side the idea was to have the same ppl that were with us on orc side, even like this we were on top 1, I gave assit to 1 turkish player cuz they are the ones that are online most of the time if I agree with the ppl that they joined to clan thats other story .. I only play with my friends.[/b]
    no matter what fucken reason thay got, it doesnt give them the right to lure shit... cause theyre to noobish to get the drops they have to do it the turk way?? fuck this bullshit and i hope they all get banned

HotAsIce

Ouch, ranked number 12 now, that must hurt.

the turk version is like 6th

FlippinSweeT

reading course no ?

6. PerfectChoic3 30516610[/b]
    12 Human PerfectChoice 12,983,595 NP

ya u read don&#39;t u?

ya&#39;ll going on about reading, read what i said about the clan splitting on the previous page, the 12th rank is the more legit/inactive ppl, the 6th rank is the turk side...

FlippinSweeT

i see dumb people everywhere

Shot at 2007-08-07[/b]
    if u took the time to look at rank 12, which is what the guy had posted then u would have noticed that the other PC is ranked 12.

They remake clan , now its 100% turkish clan , SmallPich asked me to join but real owner said we need BF / exp clans , they probably wanna take me for Nps cuz more 418k Nps they top 5 ( in the last time i saw ) , and like i said i dont care about top , i prefer good members.

Also i got tired from Turkish spam , now my rogue is in dcz clan and have some 60+ but im with the best lvl in this clan , but the true i dont care English speaking its cool for me.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast