Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Perfection and Samuel (Best Buddys)

This is a discussion on The Perfection and Samuel (Best Buddys) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo topcat u lying bitch the cahr never had what ur saying is on the char u fucking trying to ...
Page: 2

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

yo topcat u lying bitch the cahr never had what ur saying is on the char u fucking trying to set me up eh proof beign

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=MrNiceGuy

Banned

I want to know who Mrniceguy is.

theperfection

I want to know who Mrniceguy is.[/b]
    MrNiceguy is an account & chart name that was connected to my gamersfirst account that I bought from Jamal.

The charted belong to Jamal then he sold it to another guy in sacredsoul clan.

As i have already lost my items on my warrior that i bought from Jamal i blammed jamal for most of the issues.

NOW , the account was connected to my Gamersfirst , which i gave the account to Samuel for exping my chart , so he found that there was a rogue account with noobie items but playable for that level.

so inconclusion ... you have to blame Jamal for selling an account is connected to my G1.
    when i bought the account , i bought everythings on it and connected to it.

Now topcat is scammer he should be banned.

This also makes no sense ur saying i sold char to someone (mrniceguy), then took everything back ok... u were pmed about it in game by mrniceguy didnt say anything hmm ok w.e, then u bought the 2 cahrs from me, u being middle man and person who was giving money to modina 2 buy it and now u want me to return

also a bunch of crap
    -I sold someone a g1 account changed g1 info back then continued to selling it to Modina
    -Repeated ( char has all that +9 cleaver crap, +8 chitin and wat now) my response: when sellin to modina i left the only stuff on it inn and they were found on king of knight.com

-someone (mrniceguy) claims that i scammed him my own g1 account so basically when i was cahnging warriors info when i recieved it... same g1 same everything , i played on server with u guy at SS (once i foudn rouge on g1) for a bit and then pmed u saying i might sell. >That person being Modina once deal was complete i gave him rouge and warriors G1, and owner decides to take accout back now.

This just occured to me when i saw a topic about np medals, IF the cahr is missing a single np im not gona trade back , till u pay for those nps w.e ur excuse may be donation or w.e

There will be no trade untill i get paid for the mising nps if their are any, and (edit) items given with the accounts

Where hell are u and modina made this topic and lost interest?

Can somone please alert topcat on this topic or modina i tried to pm him but he wont respond on msn, just replies to my offline messages if a moderator could add me that would help.

Banned

Neither topcat nor madina care about this topic. If they did more then 2-3 replys would have been made by them. I know if someone scammed me i would be spamming this topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12