Salwatore is koxper logos

This is a discussion on Salwatore is koxper logos within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as all logo knows, salwatore has used koxp to arrive at his lvl, priest used koxp with one whose name ...
Page: 1

Default Salwatore is koxper logos

as all logo knows, salwatore has used koxp to arrive at his lvl, priest used koxp with one whose name was called “healana”, has understood that use koxp until arriving at 62, killed dragoon tooh to comander and now seguira uses koxp to arrive at 66 or 67 the truth of this personage is not known who has a very bad reputation, talves finds used name change scroll, but equal koxp is recognized when it is seen

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

urm this is masters clan? they have TONS of koxpers.... (south, for eg.)

h0ly

Salwatore was like lvl 64 when i was 61, i would like to know his currently lvl XD.

ppl like salwatore dont understand that macro dupe cheat watever is not cheat they think its normal

Originally posted by Private
    ppl like salwatore dont understand that macro dupe cheat watever is not cheat they think its normal
    lol but i hope you dont think that legitimizes it tho :S

no ofc not salvatore is a nice person and sure he is wrong with his cheating but he's one of the few turks i dont hate for the shit they do.

i mean he honestly beileves dupe is legal macro is legal . and he just thinks that all gm hate turks

h0ly

Originally posted by Private
    what about war minor combo ;D IM THE BEST COMBO IN THE WORLD ZUAHAHA chipi tragasable chupacuete ;p.

if ur refering to my warrior minor heal combo well yes its true