Who is hitting me?

This is a discussion on Who is hitting me? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k the wierdest thing heppend to me just now, i walked around cz suddely i some maliced me i looked ...
Page: 1

Subzero

k the wierdest thing heppend to me just now, i walked around cz suddely i some maliced me i looked around no1 there? then i started getting hits but by who ?? there was no1 around i tryd to Z him tryd walking around i couldnt find any1..i walked around trees ran in cercals but it seems he cant miss..i kept getting hits none stop he didnt miss a thing..i ran to home base and once i steped inside the town it stoped.. <_<

whos hitting you? its your girlfriend when you are cheating on her...

Excercust .. he is probably koxping... there is almost a new koxp every month so..

Subzero

whos hitting you? its your girlfriend when you are cheating on her...[/b]
    yea she cought me with ur mum.

yea she cought me with ur mum.[/b]
    yea, she did.. and im happy for &#39;em.

DragonFire

/town and he will show up. It always happens to me.. or if you get someone to tp you..they will appear.

G0D

It&#39;s not koxp or anything, it&#39;s just a visual bug, happened to me once as well.

Validating

he sucks thats for sure 300 dmg to maliced

Subzero

i didnt town or got tp&#39;d whatsoever...i was walkin around and it started, as u can see i wasnt in party or anywhere near town............................