phantomlink (by Evaldo)

This is a discussion on phantomlink (by Evaldo) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Evaldo send me this and wanted that i post it here. I couldn't open a topic in hall of shame ...
Page: 1

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Default phantomlink (by Evaldo)

Evaldo send me this and wanted that i post it here. I couldn't open a topic in hall of shame so im opening it here.

hey phantomlink wtf ?!
    my name was "Evaldo" on forum, most of you know me and I got scammed and banned by phantomlink!
    Why I am banned on the forum?!
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    Scammer.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never"
    and I never got my money plus that you are a scammer.
    everything happened today:
    we did a trade, me, you and another guy ([email protected]). We wanted you to be trademod. I gave you my 2 acc infos, passwords, seal/unseal password and items like:
    iron neck +3
    iron belt +3
    dual warrior earring +3
    hb+9
    heros valor +3
    lvl 83 warrior
    lvl 81 priest (4Janna)
    you said you're gonna check everything and then all was good. then the other guy went to WU store at the same time and sent 4300$ and gave me MTCN number but I said I won't be able to get the money until monday (in 2 days). He said "Ok, np I can wait" then I had to go to work, it was 4.30p.m. 7 hours later back from work, I try to log in on forum and it says that I have been banned for scamming, wtf? then I log ingame and my both acc's password are changed, wtf? I thought once the seller got the money, you can give items/acc info to the buyer or am I wrong? I have msn log etc.
    I thought you could trust admins here, espacially you phantomlink?
    I am the only guy on CW that has put so f*cking much time/money on KO and made my own uniques and you scam me? I think you should fix this and give me my money. I am no one you can f*ck with, trust me. It was 4300$ money and if I don't get them or the items/accounts, doesnt matters which one, there will be a 3rd world war.

Keep us informed if anything has been done in this case.
    Cheers.

any thing new ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

There is nothing new...Unfortunately there were a lot more posts; however, those weren't saved when the forums went down.

Phantom's account was compromised and the hacker caused a lot of damage.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    There is nothing new...Unfortunately there were a lot more posts; however, those weren't saved when the forums went down.

Phantom's account was compromised and the hacker caused a lot of damage.
    its phantomlink his fault, when he got hacked its his failure

Shouldnt babashop ^_^

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    its phantomlink his fault, when he got hacked its his failure
    I like your logic (yes, I am being sarcastic in case you didn't notice). I will not go into details as to how Phantom's account was compromised but I can tell you that it was something much more complex than a simple keylogger...

I am locking this thread and removing phantomlink from your scammer list, should you put him back then you are looking for a suspension.

P.S. He even gave up on his Admin status after this incident so that something like this wouldn't happen again in the future.

Account Issues and New staff

Show some decency towards someone who worked so hard for the past few years to make this place safe and enjoyable.