PHASELIS Clan's known scammers.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS Clan's known scammers. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, Firstly, I am Aristona. (The guy who did many showoff with his clan before.) You can believe me, ...
Page: 1

IgzinatioN

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I am Aristona. (The guy who did many showoff with his clan before.)

You can believe me, or not, I don't care. I need to warn you all about scamming issues caused from this clan.

There are some people in this forum, who tries to scam people. Their names are; (BJK, Destro) Those guys are 2 brothers who lives in Germany. Their ingame names are, Time4Kill"

Never ever believe those guys, else you will be scammer for %100. They sell accounts, and get it back after 1 week by sending tickets. They are even using my name (Which many people mostly trusts.) to scam people.

As a 2 years of PHASELIS member, I can easily say, "Do not believe anyone from PHASELIS on this forum." They will try to scam you. Be careful.

For sure there are many foreign members of PHASELIS who joined PHASELIS after I leave. I am sorry for you guys, but be careful on your clan. Do not believe them easily. There are many goodguns in that clan, prolly you know them. Just be friendly with them, and fuck the rest.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
    Aristona

MoNiTo

well time4kill told me u are BJK then he was destro, then i hear time4kill (destro) scam some guy ii +2 rebirth and skeleton belt , if u are aristona u are right and thanks to warn to the ppl

Old Aristona ? still play on pathos ??
    sad to hear that, but i never like this clan >.<

I did good deal with Destro some time ago, and all went good. But ppl can change <_<

IgzinatioN

Old Aristona ? still play on pathos ??
    sad to hear that, but i never like this clan >.<[/b]
    Yes, I am him. I don&#39;t play on Pathos anymore, my account got scammed by Phoibos like 1 years ago.

To be honest, PHASELIS is one of the best clans I have ever been in. Many great players/people in it. There are just some little kids who lies on people, and scams people.

Good luck in Pathos if you are still playing. I saw DontAsk clan is at high ranks. Keep going.

alper15

IgzinatioN

aq i thought u have changed u....

tell me the reasons why the fuk ur writing here bullshits..

u have proofs? no!

so stfu, faking turkish moron and go getting assfak on frmtr.
    @ko4life mods, proxy users ll be banned..., best lie ever!!![/b]
    Why would I change, you need to change, not me.

Remember the topic on phaselis forum?
    Remember the Paypal mails in [email protected], also the sent mail to JimyHendrix?
    Remember the msn conversation?
    Remember the clanchat conversation?

It is funny that you are asking for proof.

If you won&#39;t agree with me, I have many friends on PHASELIS behind me, who knows everything. Don&#39;t worry scammer, I took the proves before I leave.

alper15

well time4kill told me u are BJK then he was destro, then i hear time4kill (destro) scam some guy ii +2 rebirth and skeleton belt , if u are aristona u are right and thanks to warn to the ppl[/b]

faking 14 year peruvian retard.

go blow job on your 12312 fathers.

If ur calling destra as a "scammer", than ur a the faking biggest asshole ever.

We bought u premium, gave shells chitins +8 ii+7.

And you?

you the son of a biatch calling us scammer....

just go play with ur 1cm "dick".

MoNiTo

faking 14 year peruvian retard.

go blow job on your 12312 fathers.

If ur calling destra as a "scammer", than ur a the faking biggest asshole ever.

We bought u premium, gave shells chitins +8 ii+7.

And you?

you the son of a biatch calling us scammer....

just go play with ur 1cm "dick".[/b]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL, when i see phaselis start to sux i prefer go to another clan or quit from this server , u gave me anything? thnx for let me laugh , remenber to time4kill scam something on akara so u tell me scammer? go suck maxi dick for imir +4....