PHASELIS doin np transfer ( Akara )

This is a discussion on PHASELIS doin np transfer ( Akara ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i really dont care this but i was talkin with some clannies and they say is good choice post ...
Page: 1

sarez

well i really dont care this but i was talkin with some clannies and they say is good choice post it so here i go , there are others member from PHASELIS who was killin that chick orc (np transfer char ) iLoveSabrina , LadyPrincEss lllfaXiell and another turkysh's from this shit clan , this is just another face of PHASELIS we all know the kind of player's they are ( dupers , bug abuser's all u can imagine . . .) . . .
    V3 = PHASELIS , iLoveMargret = PHASELIS , COICIDENCE THEY KILL THIS TuAReKDeMoN for 3 hours ? i dont think so .

I KNOW NOBODY CARE'S FUCKSELIS CLAN CAUSE REALLY IS A TOTTALY SHIT BUT NVM .

blame me

Banned

or it could be some random idiot who likes to lose nps O_o

Edminztrator

normal from phaselis , dont worry we know what type of players they are u dont need tell us it again

P H A S E L I S = B U L L S H I T :lol:

Uzu

COORDINATES FROM ORC BOWL, NOW COUNT 1 AND 1

but still, they are one of the most cheating clans ever...

NuXx

<div class='quotemain'>seriously u got problems with your caps lock

Uzu

seriously u got problems with your caps lock[/b]
    YA ITS BROKEN xD

are u jealous ?? cause it was a naked rogue who go outside and all humans kill him

this is np tranfer ? all people kill him if u write that because u hate me its no my problem.Anymore want to say.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Isnt that like human town?

And besides that. The guy got killed 9 times and marget or w/e killed him only 5 times.

N_Y_C

lol
    Yeah i made np transfer in orc base...Sknexus come to orc base...i&#39;ll make np trasnfer from you...

sarez

V3 fuckin noob maybe thats always u run in vs ? how much time&#39;s u lose against me ? 4-0 ? 5-0 ? :P

Me > U (without &#39;&#39; illegal items &#39;&#39

N_Y_C

lol
    Yeah i have illegal items... i didnt see u in cz...Go kindergarden... i dont care with u...come vs if u want

if that&#39;s the case, then I&#39;m guilty of the same thing on my account.. It happens sometimes where a person just is naked and suiciding in their base at CZ. Seeing as how he isn&#39;t the only one who killed him and it&#39;s pretty obvious it isn&#39;t NP transfering, you can keep the conspiracy theories to yourself..