Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

forVlien.. who is this retard? +8 iron impact on diez.. hmm

This is a discussion on forVlien.. who is this retard? +8 iron impact on diez.. hmm within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you come to arena with +8 iron impact where there isnt even a +7 on the server, then you have ...
Page: 1

Default forVlien.. who is this retard? +8 iron impact on diez.. hmm

you come to arena with +8 iron impact where there isnt even a +7 on the server, then you have the nerve to tell me an INT priest cant beat you 1v1. ROFL you dickhead you used massive on me, and fully duffed me yet you couldent beat me. You said I was buffed.. lol gotta love this, here is your proof. With +8 iron impact you still suck, I had you redballing then you massive and para me lol.. very lame, but I guess noobs like you have to massive an int priest to win.

You even had the nerve to tell me you were unscrolled, yet when you died there was scroll animation in town... HMMM smells like bullshit.

I just find it funny when someone runs or massives an int priest in a 1v1.. it's a bit histerical. How many times dod you bug abuse FT to get that item? Anyways this post isnt about how much he sucks, it's about an illegal item on these servers and it needs to be INVESTIGATED.

KoM? :blink:

SpeedyxD

you so good at making things looks like its true.
    ok heres what happened
    we meant to 1v1 in arena, she debuffed me and had 2 warriors and 1 assassin helping her killing me i called her to try me on 1v1 instead of hiding and if you guys think int priest cant pvp then ur wrong, i as int priest won lots of ppl even using +8 items. debuff and everyone is weak .

what happened was i had 50 heal potions , we fought for like few min all my pots run out and not to mention i was lagging, she never killed me shes a buffer and was buffed when we fought, she got parasite on thats why she dont have buff he dont need to use scrolls since hes a buffer, he cure and rebuff himself so dont cry when u say u were unbuffed, i was unbuffed and you malice me and hit me when i was talking, i was out of pots talking to her and her warriors friend and she keep hitting me till i redball and getting happy , your pathetic and so is your warrior friend who thought he could win our 1v1, why dont he come post here too ? we had nice 1v1 after u went he cried for me debuffing him so i didnt debuff and he still lost .. -_-

and sure go ahead check all my items <3

Originally posted by SpeedyxD
    you so good at making things looks like its true.
    ok heres what happened
    we meant to 1v1 in arena, she debuffed me and had 2 warriors and 1 assassin helping her killing me i called her to try me on 1v1 instead of hiding and if you guys think int priest cant pvp then ur wrong, i as int priest won lots of ppl even using +8 items. debuff and everyone is weak .

what happened was i had 50 heal potions , we fought for like few min all my pots run out and not to mention i was lagging, she never killed me shes a buffer and was buffed when we fought, she got parasite on thats why she dont have buff he dont need to use scrolls since hes a buffer, he cure and rebuff himself so dont cry when u say u were unbuffed, i was unbuffed and you malice me and hit me when i was talking, i was out of pots talking to her and her warriors friend and she keep hitting me till i redball and getting happy , your pathetic *and so is your warrior friend who thought he could win our 1v1, why dont he come post here too ? we had nice 1v1 after u went he cried for me debuffing him so i didnt debuff and he still lost .. -_-

and sure go ahead check all my items <3
    u have got to be fucking kidding me... I had no buffs in the picture, and never rebuffed myself... and how do you explain your +8 iron impact? Oh and ran out of pots.. rofl... nice excuse.. same with the lag. I NEVER rebuffed myself, you can cry all you want but you got owned. Your a scammer anyways no one cares what you think.

Who cares about 2 guys fighting on arena. Where the hell that Iron Impact +8 came from?

oppi

??? not the 1 vs 1 is the problem, the iron impact +8 is it. its just a fucking hacked item. and btw zep is duffer as i know.

SpeedyxD

Where do you think iron impacts come from devile ? from the FT .

I have it for a long time, i dont mind you checking.

Then he reskilled, i saw him buffing and he even admited on his last post so shush.

There isnt even a +7 how the can you explain a +8?
    Last edited by bigjuicyboobies; 09-08-2010 at 07:27 PM.

SpeedyxD

So far i met 2 people using iron impacts +7 and 1 more using +8.

Your not a gm you dont know what every person got.

and to be honest i dont owe you any answer your just a noob priest with a warrior friend that i met on arena, owned you now stop whining about my gear.

if you think my items are not legit go cry to a gm and if theres truth in what you say ill lose them no ? thats my last reaply on this useless topic .

I have it for a long time, i dont mind you checking.
    Last time I checked, those dont drop at +8. Also II is pretty rare from all the FT items. +7 i can understand, but +8? Too bad i dont have trade logs to prove thats a dupe.

But if u can "sleep" well with items like that, good for u. I wouldnt.

IceGyl

Originally posted by Devile
    Who cares about 2 guys fighting on arena. Where the hell that Iron Impact +8 came from?
    i had 2x

gave 1 to ufurukcu

so that is 3x II +8 for diez only from me..

but mines had no Elemental

SpeedyxD

That's so retarded everyone here that lose to someone and that guy has a better gear than theirs, first thought they think of is BABASHOPPER NOOB DUPER DIEEEEEEEEE HACKERRRRRRRR!!
    Go fuck yourself KO freaks.

SpeedyxD, if it was a raptor +8, shard +8, MD +8, MS+8 or any of the "normal" weapons +8, it wouldnt be as big of a deal. There are probably 5-10 II's on diez MAX. When we did the FT legitly, i think MrsLies got the only II, who knows about when it was bugged but regardless, a +8 II is next to impossible on diez simply because the lack of them in the first place. That leads me to believe you either KoM'd it (dunno, i hear hes gone tho), DB hacked it, or duped it. I dunno which it is, nor do i care, I just know, that II cant be legit on diez.

That's so retarded everyone here that lose to someone and that guy has a better gear than theirs, first thought they think of is BABASHOPPER NOOB DUPER DIEEEEEEEEE HACKERRRRRRRR!!
    Go fuck yourself KO freaks.
    I never lost to you. :rollseyes:

anyways it's good to know where these items came from, guess icegul says it all.

Cava

Originally posted by oppi
    ??? not the 1 vs 1 is the problem, the iron impact +8 is it. its just a fucking hacked item. and btw zep is duffer as i know.
    ji rskilled back to buffer h43r: butt he thing about this isn't the buffing/duffing part lol its the II yep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast