Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PKTeam & Hercules abusing wallhacks

This is a discussion on PKTeam & Hercules abusing wallhacks within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i watched all videos. Not about with me . Report brutally, phobos or others. Dont use my Name on Topic ...
Page: 2

Negative

i watched all videos.

Not about with me .

Report brutally, phobos or others.

Dont use my Name on Topic titles or others shit.

Cause, i m not abusing. ( i dont need that, idiot .. )

i didnt know they are using hack etc.
    i know the astalawistababy and we kicked him from party then they didnt tp me so
    i dunno but if mages are cheaters, report them.

Wtf is the topic title ? Btch ..

jus like duran says it's part of the game no hacks to it, little gaps that k2 never fixed there fault, hercules is legit and doesn't cheat :P so booo yah !! ^_^

Hi, remember when ready2die got accuse of wallhacking? read the text that are bolded.

Admit tp'ing members there, was there long enough to Nova's the enemy. what is the difference between this and what you're saying about Hercules' clan?

Source: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...acking&st=0
    (quotes taken from page 2 of the post, made by your clanie)[/b]
    Well there you go we were flamed for it now it's your turn to flame Pkteam gogo Kennie it's what you do best.

We know hercules doesn't need to do this to gain Np's and this is Bs to send this to CS.

Magicality

i watched all videos.

Not about with me .

Report brutally, phobos or others.

Dont use my Name on Topic titles or others shit.

Cause, i m not abusing. ( i dont need that, idiot .. )

i didnt know they are using hack etc.
    i know the astalawistababy and we kicked him from party then they didnt tp me so
    i dunno but if mages are cheaters, report them.

Wtf is the topic title ? Btch ..[/b]

Watch the 2nd movie again. You see the red Horse with the name Hercules? He is the one I was talking about. Don't act like it was the only time you were in a wall during the war. I still have all the fraps from the invasion as well that I didn't upload yet.

Banned

Why flame Hercules? he doesnt give lame excuses like this

i was tped there by my party mages and i have no any advantage to use vs oposit
    but i find out 1000xorcs entered in after 3min .

eighter its inside the house or part of it , ppl may enter without using any 3rd party tools seems its open for anyone .
    there are worserproblems to talk about ...[/b]
    (page 2 from the link)

maybe there is a way up there, like there is a way in the building. azrael was able to get on the mountain behind luferson once (clan secret). no1 knows the limit of the map.

Yes i m a stupid and i need use cheat or bug abuse for get NP yes ?
    i need nps, i m noob yes ?

U are so crazy, u think i m using wallhack right ?
    i m using and i m tping the mages samewhere ?
    I have teleport skill also xD

And maybe, buff ac light feet etc .

Everyone know, i m a entirely legit player in ares, i got my 2.5m nps myself and level80 too.

Cause, i dont need the cheating in game.

i dont need any explain about that, i dont download that videos but as i said ,

U need publicate who using bug abuse. But u publicate me and my clan, why ?
    Cuz i m a populer player of ares, and i m king.
    U envy me i think, no comment anymore.

Send everything hercules bla bla bla, yes hercules need bug abuse lol.
    ( Topic title is hercules and his clan, not cheater player name ( a mage )

Everyone will laugh u with their ass.

And u arent my friend anymore ..

/Hercules[/b]
    Sorry to point this out but you didn't get your nps and lvl 80 by yourself, you share your account. Also what happened to you quitting because of all the +3 uniques and +9 items.... did you finally take a look in your own inventory and realize you are just as pathetic as the others? You think we or magic care that you don't like us anymore? After we saw this in war you think we give a fuck about you?

Kennie - there's no way you can get there without koxp, as everyone can tell lately in cz the amount of people running through/up hills etc. Also they are blocked by object, you cannot hit them yet they can hit us. We never said hercules himself is using koxp, but people in his party clearly are and then tping him there and he's going along with it. That's just as guilty as him using it himself.

Banned

Kennie - there's no way you can get there without koxp, as everyone can tell lately in cz the amount of people running through/up hills etc. Also they are blocked by object, you cannot hit them yet they can hit us. We never said hercules himself is using koxp, but people in his party clearly are and then tping him there and he's going along with it. That's just as guilty as him using it himself.[/b]
    there are quiet a few spots you can get in walls , either by relogging or doing some stuff i wouldnt want to mention

Negative

Sorry to point this out but you didn't get your nps and lvl 80 by yourself, you share your account. Also what happened to you quitting because of all the +3 uniques and +9 items.... did you finally take a look in your own inventory and realize you are just as pathetic as the others? You think we or magic care that you don't like us anymore? After we saw this in war you think we give a fuck about you?[/b]
    firstly, i share for 2 months , only for pk . no anymore cuz he is not good player on warrior.

i was quiting yes but, i didnt quit for king election
    Cuz, i must show the cheaters first, who will be king with real votes.
    if i didnt nominee as king in elections, now u was crying for events from CeekReal ?
    he could be elected wiht fake accounts

Then, i havent +3 +9, but if i have ( i hope i will have ) u will see how will be Hercules ,be sure :P
    Now i m killing u with +0 +1 +2 and only with +8 raptor weapon , u must accept it
    So dont worry .

And,
    Go go share that idiot videos.
    Gm's are know who is Hercules too. They will laugh u with their ass :lol:

No comment and u will lost anymore . Be carefull

/Hercules

SoulFamily

no1 can tell me, running through walls, running up hills u normaly cant run up and things like this dont need a 3rd party tool

i cant run up those hills or get into those buildings thoses cheaters do.

Finally I agree with you soul . And hercules, i'm sorry i forgot your +9 avedon was wiped. Also you don't have +3 uniques? haahaha you're a joke. I wish I still had the screenshots

SoulFamily

sometimes wonders still can happen

garfieldbr

this guys from clan underground are a joke
    rofl
    phobos with speedhack and something for run in wall
    brutally wallhack or something using for go orc town with gate closed...
    things i think why ppl use... trying lost account lvl 75+ for get more np =p
    i'm sure hercules wasnt using it but now he dont will play with this cheaters i hope
    cuz who play in same party with cheaters will be banned too...

ChowBoy

:P

C^^

this guys from clan underground are a joke
    rofl
    phobos with speedhack and something for run in wall
    brutally wallhack or something using for go orc town with gate closed...
    things i think why ppl use... trying lost account lvl 75+ for get more np =p
    i'm sure hercules wasnt using it but now he dont will play with this cheaters i hope
    cuz who play in same party with cheaters will be banned too...[/b]
    The funniest thing is he is saying i didnt know they was bugabusing, if you didnt know, why did you stay in that party if you got tped where people cant shoot you? Do you have a brain?

/RETARDED HERCULES

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast