Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

PM Oddarcher for +9 Items

This is a discussion on PM Oddarcher for +9 Items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dean says: what is this i am hearing that u told sonofagun i am the reason behind all +9 items ...
Page: 1

Banned

Dean says:
    what is this i am hearing that u told sonofagun i am the reason behind all +9 items on pathos
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    dude
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    i don't care
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    cause u are
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    u fukin up the server
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    why should i respect u?
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    your 2 face anyway
    Dean says:
    im not asking you too, frankly i could care less
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    if you don't like it don't do it
    Dean says:
    but enjoy it while you can, and trust me, trading your items to another account wont help you

Dean = Oddarcher

He tried to sell Me, Jolly, Lovemii any items we wanted (GM made) with the promise that GM items can't be erased or wiped. I thought about it for a while and was pretty serious about gettin some but I chose to do better and didn't. Meanwhile Gangsta is the +9 army. +12rb shell sets.... how many? It's stupid and ruining both this game and this server. He said he even has done trades on Beramus.

He threatens to delete my items lol... whatever u noob. I already told everyone I'm quiting. Most all my items are gone. U can delete my wse+0 lol... gogogogo rape me of my item.... lol

SPEAK UP PPL

WHY don't u expose this?!

abdeucethree

about time :]

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well thats what im talkin bout the whole time but nobody listin <_<

trz

close this shit, we dont need another flame war.....

close this shit, we dont need another flame war.....[/b]
    just because u and the whole gangsta dont wanna hear this?
    everybody must know that gangsta clan is a piece of sh1t!

Zaczaco11

old news for ppl from bera, like his +9 anvil lag bug. his +8 slot bug, his koxp to 70 (then name change to OddArcher) him duping items, him getting items from the gm, personal boss events from the gm in abyss, hmm what else...him and his butt buddy getting anything they wanted, along with a server transfer because the COOLEST FRIGGEN GM EVER ON BERA said they spent to much on pus items, and my favorite him begging keara to cyber with him L.O.L.!!! he&#39;s a fag like his butt buddy beatn, who sold his practically gm gifted account for 10,000 USD i think it was, and spent 7,000USD the next day on warhammer or some other game, this isn&#39;t new. i spent a year in vent with them, i kno alotta crap about him. he even told me about the +8 bug and then i made 6 or 7 +8 items in a row with it. pretty much any1 from the clan purplehaze in beramus has unfair ties to the gm&#39;s (that one not admitted by them but u can tell)

Banned

ITS NOT FLAMING

IT IS FACT!!!

I don&#39;t waist my time with petty crap...

Lets try not to post here saying how bad people are, but about getting this GM gone!

That is the important part. If GM don&#39;t sell items then the rest doesn&#39;t matter.

Zaczaco11

its been happening for years, u think its going to stop? the gm that said they spend to much on this game gets fired, this stopping isnt going to happen.

linebacker75

Dang man why u want it closed so fast O.o

That&#39;s 2 msn convos wit 2 members of gangsta both wit some good items in server geez!!

Not flaming just sayin

trz

I dont think this topic will change anything but w/e good luck

St0neColdKill3r

Wow shocker the same WetDream crew with what their 5th topic in the last week here?

100% disregarding the fact you close/delete the other 4 cause their just of the utmost importance i guess.

As i said cry 100% all you want all it does is ruin your day. Its not affecting anything in the least except hopefully getting you muted at the least here.

Not even 50% the +9 shit is in this clan. There are like 5 dread shields +9 floating around and we have 0, but i know we&#39;re responsible for that too.

Buying gold bars or even items for usd isn&#39;t exactly the RIGHT way as you claimed. Sorry but you didn&#39;t farm enough in ardream for your gear you once had on your ardream mage before you got hacked. Aswell as your new clans ex leader buying +9 md 2x chitin+9 about 8 months ago or so when there wasn&#39;t really any +9 on the server, but did we say omfg he must have gm connections. Nah we dealt with it like you should cause it really doesn&#39;t matter.

Thanks again for the shout out though always knew you loved us.

maybe it change nothing, but everybody must know
    that this clan is a cheater clan................................

Ganadorph Senior Member

yea Gangsta clan is a piece of crap clan... they should ban all their members, i hate ppl like them <_<

trz

maybe it change nothing, but everybody must know
    that this clan is a cheater clan................................[/b]
    cheater?
    cmon....
    if u think we r cheaters, send your proof&#39;s to custumer suport and they will take care of it

lil_mageskillz

do u have a pic of the convo?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast