Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PM Oddarcher for +9 Items

This is a discussion on PM Oddarcher for +9 Items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea Gangsta clan is a piece of crap clan... they should ban all their members, i hate ppl like them ...
Page: 2

St0neColdKill3r

yea Gangsta clan is a piece of crap clan... they should ban all their members, i hate ppl like them <_<[/b]
    You seem to miss the fact that i love lil nerdy gimps like you running your mouth. You don&#39;t even play here or know anything about this topic but that was an impressive post. Maybe you&#39;ll get a gold star on your forehead iono.

and Sames all we know is your the most pathetic hooked on phonics herm ever to try to type english here.

Whats next you gonna open a topic saying we scammed your NP&#39;s?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Wow shocker the same WetDream crew with what their 5th topic in the last week here?

100% disregarding the fact you close/delete the other 4 cause their just of the utmost importance i guess.

As i said cry 100% all you want all it does is ruin your day. Its not affecting anything in the least except hopefully getting you muted at the least here.

Not even 50% the +9 shit is in this clan. There are like 5 dread shields +9 floating around and we have 0, but i know we&#39;re responsible for that too.

Buying gold bars or even items for usd isn&#39;t exactly the RIGHT way as you claimed. Sorry but you didn&#39;t farm enough in ardream for your gear you once had on your ardream mage before you got hacked. Aswell as your new clans ex leader buying +9 md 2x chitin+9 about 8 months ago or so when there wasn&#39;t really any +9 on the server, but did we say omfg he must have gm connections. Nah we dealt with it like you should cause it really doesn&#39;t matter.

Thanks again for the shout out though always knew you loved us.[/b]
    i love to read your posts with no sense, u always trying to act cool but u are nothin....
    u are a gay bastard who pay a shitload of money for game pixels...
    man really go to rehab.
    2 members now tellin the same and u still say u made ya items by yourself? tzzz man
    really not all ppl are that stupid like u are!
    And pls dont tell us again that u only play 1h a day i dont care about that,
    KO is a drug for u..,get life noob, i dont tell me i shall get a life i got a life

im out peace biatch

ps: im not a wetdream member or human

ko_armageddon

i wouldnt say its all of gangsta but i learned my lesson from odd/dean the hard way. HEY REEB, withdraw your post from holmzi md+9 so i can buy it cheaper and ill give you great deal on shard +7rb. i kept my end of the deal. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1869557&
    he was using twistedfate ko4life id because im sure no one trusted his own ko4life id. i should have used that as a sign. smooth operator >< i kept quiet about it expept to a few friends in game. most know the story... but since its the main topic here, i wanted to add to it :P

theeps

Good job not to accept the items, but It wouldnt have been that bad if you did since he is fucking up the server. I think he is just plain dumb for doing this but if he wants to let him you know you arent going to stop him if he has in his mind its right and wants to do it.

Like stone said cry all you want its going to just ruin your day, im not agreeing with anyone on this topic but in this case of words I do agree with him.

Yes I agree just close the topic, there is going to be alot of flame and pretty much already is im not someone who cares if people flame or not just the people who do dont want to listen to it and I completely understand this.

My last thing is dude Im sure he hasn&#39;t messed up the server is bad as you think.

PFC Senior Member

heeeeeeeeeeeee another spam topic

Ganadorph Senior Member

You seem to miss the fact that i love lil nerdy gimps like you running your mouth. You don&#39;t even play here or know anything about this topic but that was an impressive post. Maybe you&#39;ll get a gold star on your forehead iono.

and Sames all we know is your the most pathetic hooked on phonics herm ever to try to type english here.

Whats next you gonna open a topic saying we scammed your NP&#39;s?[/b]
    LOL have to love ppl like u that think just cuz i played ko before like u do now im a nerd ass full of pimples virgin like yourself and u know what u just wrote is what every nerdy ass guy like u do. Now since i said this go cry to your GM friends and tell them to ban SlimShady forever cuz he made your e-penis shrink 10 pixels.... freakin loser

abdeucethree

Whats next you gonna open a topic saying we scammed your NP&#39;s?[/b]
    HAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    ohh the ironyyy :wub:

hmm weird :/

if his GM contacts did exist.. .then wouldnt he been able to help kevin (lovemii) when he got hacked the first time? Oo"

welll... also i remeber him burning his daggers before.... and spamming pathos section b> +9 md for paypal.... i dont really think he would needa do that if he had gm contacts xD

hmm :/ if i had gm contacts i would probably go for +30 rebirth items since they cant be deleted newayz xD

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

and Sames all we know is your the most pathetic hooked on phonics herm ever to try to type english here.[/b]
    ohh sweet now i go and cry lol

abdeucethree

if his GM contacts did exist.. .then wouldnt he been able to help kevin (lovemii) when he got hacked the first time? Oo"

welll... also i remeber him burning his daggers before.... and spamming pathos section b> +9 md for paypal.... i dont really think he would needa do that if he had gm contacts xD[/b]
    nub, re-read the post, he said dean tried to sell him and lovemii the items. :P

PFC Senior Member

i love to read your posts with no sense, u always trying to act cool but u are nothin....
    u are a gay bastard who pay a shitload of money for game pixels...
    man really go to rehab.
    2 members now tellin the same and u still say u made ya items by yourself? tzzz man
    really not all ppl are that stupid like u are!
    And pls dont tell us again that u only play 1h a day i dont care about that,
    KO is a drug for u..,get life noob, i dont tell me i shall get a life i got a life

im out peace biatch
    ps: im not a wetdream member or human [/b]
    i am pretty sure kev have a life , not like u looking everytime all the forums for spread shit

P.S : yeee we have "gm contact" thats why we got a rollback when WillowMoon got hacked and those hackers deleted her shield . o yeah

nub, re-read the post, he said dean tried to sell him and lovemii the items. :P[/b]
    yar i saw.

i also remember dean promising lovemii that if he (dean) could buy some rol or rol +1 off david, then if kevin ever gets hacked, he could get the items back or w/e... but didnt work out that way xD so i assuming his gm contacts arent that great if there even is any xD

Banned

PLEASE DON"T POST I HATE THIS cLAN OR cRAP LIKE THAT.

IT&#39;s NOT what the TOPIC is ABOUT!!!

There are People allll over the server with these items.

I just know Dean (Oddarcher) tried to sell me items that don&#39;t even exist on the server.

I&#39;ll post some screenshots earlier.

I&#39;m trying to build a PC, but I got side tracked because Dean PM&#39;d me mad.

Willow

I dont know how many topics have been opened and closed about this same subject but it is getting old. I have not said anything and I could care less what you guys think of GANGSTA or any other clan for that matter but some ppl just need to go back to exp or if you have quitted the game then do something more constructive with ur lifes, i dont know, like making out with ur girlfriend or something cause I am sure some of them still think you guys are still spending to much time worrying about what ppl have in KO.

Anyways like i&#39;ve already said I dont give a shit what you think... just wanted to tell some ppl to get a life or play the game without bltching because in truth if you were the ones with the items or the items were giving to you by whoever YOU guys think is gyfting the items you wouldnt be talking besides this flooding the forums wont do anything.

So pls lets get in game and lets play it or just go BB

<333 you all

P.S. dont bother replying to this msg cause "I dont give a shit"

St0neColdKill3r

welll... also i remeber him burning his daggers before.... and spamming pathos section b> +9 md for paypal.... i dont really think he would needa do that if he had gm contacts xD

hmm :/ if i had gm contacts i would probably go for +30 rebirth items since they cant be deleted newayz xD[/b]
    Exactly the mage i got from Fubuki that his brother subsequently charged back some purchases which led to it getting banned. Gui&#39;s sin getting hacked and losing a ton of gear. And of course Morgan getting hacked of pretty nice ass gear. None of which could Dean do jack to help and thats alot more in a GM&#39;s line of duties then this bullshit.

And yes Jay its the main topic here cause you and your clan make sure it is. Funny how fast like 5-6 of your members we&#39;re replying here, but yea this topic is just so random right.

Jealousy and envy is a sad fact but a fact of life non the less. Ppl will always want what they can&#39;t have as the old saying goes grass is always greener on the other side. Sames the forum comedian is nothing on a server he probably wanted to be his last, so he&#39;ll ofc hate the ppl who made pressing ok his new hobbie. Trust me buddy theres not 1 thing you could say that would bother me in the least. You keep flapping away about warhammer so go try to enjoy your day for once without contemplating suicide over the fact all our crying does 0.

And slmshady wake me up when your more then just a hole for your boyfriend.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast