Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PM Oddarcher for +9 Items

This is a discussion on PM Oddarcher for +9 Items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 3

Banned

ko_armageddon

hmm who made the post? us? nope.

>=O

hmmmmm it seems that this case is a bit more complicated..... >=O

Banned

I don't know much about who your talking about but are they on this forum? If so tell me all the people who are involved with this and i got a package deal of my own to give them

PM me the info

Ganadorph Senior Member

Lightbulb

Jealousy and envy is a sad fact but a fact of life non the less. Ppl will always want what they can't have as the old saying goes grass is always greener on the other side.[/b]
    oh yes yes u r so rich Mr.iOwnSoManyPixels... get ur freakin 400 pound ass of you chair and go earn real money and buy yourself something that girl will find attractive from u and start having a normal life.... bragging about some freakin pixels.... lame ass <_<

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

pretty much any1 from the clan purplehaze in beramus has unfair ties to the gm&#39;s (that one not admitted by them but u can tell)[/b]

What beramus purplehaze have to do with this? The biggest unique on that clan was my wse+2 ...........

Exactly the mage i got from Fubuki that his brother subsequently charged back some purchases which led to it getting banned. Gui&#39;s sin getting hacked and losing a ton of gear. And of course Morgan getting hacked of pretty nice ass gear. None of which could Dean do jack to help and thats alot more in a GM&#39;s line of duties then this bullshit.[/b]
    actually i got hacked 2 times, over 200 gbs lost and 1.85m nps ^^ ........... all rollbacked ............ not

St0neColdKill3r

[/b]
    Not sure where you show you decided against it. Maybe more like he was trying to show that you we&#39;re that type person you claim not to be. Those old shios+2 you had way before this sound right up this alley and we&#39;re quite rare for pathos iono.

hmm who made the post? us? nope.[/b]
    MM pretty sure i heard he had gotten Fubukis mage he was just selling again lvl 75(hope you dont get charged back and banned like me btw) and was in that clan with essentially all the remaining enchanted players. Most we&#39;re hacked and quite and the rest going 60+. Kinda sad cause i was trying to show you things didn&#39;t have to be all childish and pathetic yesterday when i had my clan leave you guys to farm that kemi slot, but guess thats how it will be.

Willow

oh yes yes u r so rich Mr.iOwnSoManyPixels... get ur freakin 400 pound ass of you chair and go earn real money and buy yourself something that girl will find attractive from u and start having a normal life.... bragging about some freakin pixels.... lame ass <_<[/b]

You guys are the ones worried about his pixels lol

You guys are the ones worried about his pixels lol[/b]

B: Pixels on Oly...

Fubuki

Not sure where you show you decided against it. Maybe more like he was trying to show that you we&#39;re that type person you claim not to be. Those old shios+2 you had way before this sound right up this alley and we&#39;re quite rare for pathos iono.
    MM pretty sure i heard he had gotten Fubukis mage he was just selling again lvl 75(hope you dont get charged back and banned like me btw) and was in that clan with essentially all the remaining enchanted players. Most we&#39;re hacked and quite and the rest going 60+. Kinda sad cause i was trying to show you things didn&#39;t have to be all childish and pathetic yesterday when i had my clan leave you guys to farm that kemi slot, but guess thats how it will be.[/b]

XD dont worry bro im sure yourdaddysnamehere knows how to turn off the recurring billing

Banned

LOL

look back. I purchased all with Baba&#39;d GB and from people...

It&#39;s easy to show.

Ask also Saunis...

and +1 shios were not so rare...

I built those slowly.

And yes i WAS thinking of it, but that was after i was hacked! I figured it wasn&#39;t as bad, but i DID decide not to do it after all!

That is what is important.

Wow didnt know Dean was like that...we were friends on bera a long time ago....He&#39;s alos a totaly perv...he goes around asking female players what kinda undewear they are wearing :unsure:

St0neColdKill3r

You guys are the ones worried about his pixels lol[/b]
    Don&#39;t even worry bout that kid its comical his replies. He thinks calling someone fat and acting like they dont have $ or normal lifes means jack anything.

I&#39;m not bragging anywhere about anything here. I&#39;m replying to an attention whoring internet tough guy who plays c west but is in this topic acting like you know anything that is pertinent here.

Go ahead and reply again with go get some subway and be like jarred or you have no life cause your items are better then mine cause reality is your just a typical ko whiner who thought he mattered and i know reality sucks.

Banned

I wasn&#39;t in that kemi party so I don&#39;t know what your talking about.

St0neColdKill3r

I wasn&#39;t in that kemi party so I don&#39;t know what your talking about.[/b]
    Was talking to Jay

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast