Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PM Oddarcher for +9 Items

This is a discussion on PM Oddarcher for +9 Items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh yes yes u r so rich Mr.iOwnSoManyPixels... get ur freakin 400 pound ass of you chair and go earn ...
Page: 4

oh yes yes u r so rich Mr.iOwnSoManyPixels... get ur freakin 400 pound ass of you chair and go earn real money and buy yourself something that girl will find attractive from u and start having a normal life.... bragging about some freakin pixels.... lame ass <_<[/b]
    he has a load of that xD or else he would be able to afford to spend a lot in games xD

Those old shios+2 you had way before this sound right up this alley and we&#39;re quite rare for pathos iono.[/b]
    well those shios were from &#39;blue&#39;.. he claimed they were trasnfer from bera Oo" n then he sold it to trent for either igc or usd.. dno which one xD

who cares guys, theres always gonna be ppl that will be better than you, regardless of whether they cheated, worked hard or was born with a lotta talents ^^

quit ko! haha <3 my life right now, university life is awesome haha xD makin a lotta new friends ^^ <3 <3

TigerTodd

sounds more like a clan flaming then anything realy has gone way off topic.................

Banned

I"m not mad at the people buying this stuff... it&#39;s a game and if your gonna spend money who wouldn&#39;t take the best deal?

I&#39;m mad at the people at the root of if.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well we see GANGSTA clan actin kinda cool, (not)
    ok we can do nothing, but i think the most players on Pathos know, that
    these clan is absolute nothing....in real life and in this game....

i just hope that all these items get wiped or better ban that whole noobs...
    i stay in contact with linus he is checkin you guys, stay tuned for more is the
    only thing i can tell ya now

and pls dont "try" to flame me about my english, im german so stfu biatch

Zaczaco11

sounds more like a clan flaming then anything realy has gone way off topic.................[/b]

a clan flaming? what would this be. how do u not flame someone thats not legit? theres proof, anything negative would be considered flaming.

and about me saying purplehaze is all involved with this gm scandal, i said most, and i&#39;m talking about the people that continued to play such as twisty (admitted to a clanny so don&#39;t try to deny that one) taylan+rhys(they just got connections with the gm, kinda like the saints to ko, they didn&#39;t abuse shit as far as i kno) beatn of course, dean, keara, and the rest.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

well we see GANGSTA clan actin kinda cool, (not)
    ok we can do nothing, but i think the most players on Pathos know, that
    these clan is absolute nothing....in real life and in this game....

i just hope that all these items get wiped or better ban that whole noobs...
    i stay in contact with linus he is checkin you guys, stay tuned for more is the
    only thing i can tell ya now [/b]
    sorry to disagree with you, 50% of the clan were always considered as the best of the server..........for a long long long time

and at AUDIO, rhys and taylan were NEVER on purplehaze .......... and when ph was disbanded, twisted was like lvl 65 with iron bow +7.........dean was never on purplehaze..........beaten was never on purplehaze.......... keara was on purple, using her brother gear, that is the same untill today (on another server only)........
    still dont know what ph have to do with anything

Banned

ONCE AGAIN

THIS ISN"T ABOUT THE PLAYERS OR ABOUT THE CLANS.

IT"S ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT SHOULDN"T BE HERE.

And the VOLUME of them.

If someone is offered a good deal they will take it. I&#39;m sure a lot of these people didnt know the items were GM made or whatever. It&#39;s not there fault and maybe they even payed full price for them, but instead be mad at the people in the middle of all of this.

Thats like saying hate all the Crack heads. Yeah that&#39;s messed up and it aint cool, but shouldn&#39;t u really hate the Crack Dealers?

Zaczaco11

ONCE AGAIN

THIS ISN"T ABOUT THE PLAYERS OR ABOUT THE CLANS.

IT"S ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT SHOULDN"T BE HERE.

And the VOLUME of them.

If someone is offered a good deal they will take it. I&#39;m sure a lot of these people didnt know the items were GM made or whatever. It&#39;s not there fault and maybe they even payed full price for them, but instead be mad at the people in the middle of all of this.

Thats like saying hate all the Crack heads. Yeah that&#39;s messed up and it aint cool, but shouldn&#39;t u really hate the Crack Dealers?[/b]
    ur gunna get flamed for calling ko crack :S

but i totally agree. gm&#39;s and odd alike hate them. ban him he was a koxper a duper everryything unlegit except turkish (LOL JP JP JP)

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

now i am curious who on ph had gm conection, and what they have to do with any of this

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME

ko_armageddon

Exactly the mage i got from Fubuki that his brother subsequently charged back some purchases which led to it getting banned. Gui&#39;s sin getting hacked and losing a ton of gear. And of course Morgan getting hacked of pretty nice ass gear. None of which could Dean do jack to help and thats alot more in a GM&#39;s line of duties then this bullshit.

And yes Jay its the main topic here cause you and your clan make sure it is. Funny how fast like 5-6 of your members we&#39;re replying here, but yea this topic is just so random right.

Jealousy and envy is a sad fact but a fact of life non the less. Ppl will always want what they can&#39;t have as the old saying goes grass is always greener on the other side. Sames the forum comedian is nothing on a server he probably wanted to be his last, so he&#39;ll ofc hate the ppl who made pressing ok his new hobbie. Trust me buddy theres not 1 thing you could say that would bother me in the least. You keep flapping away about warhammer so go try to enjoy your day for once without contemplating suicide over the fact all our crying does 0.

And slmshady wake me up when your more then just a hole for your boyfriend.[/b]

first of all kev, if you read my post, i wasnt flaming Gangsta clan at all. that wasnt the topic here. i even stated that in my post.

i never made a post on how i was scammed by Odd when i should have. this post isnt about gangsta clan....as for what my clan and the rest of the server thinks, i can not control what these people post. yes it was a nice gesture of Gangsta in cz yesterday. i thanked jess for talking to you so we could get some things done. sometimes a females touch is needed.

Zaczaco11

now i am curious who on ph had gm conection, and what they have to do with any of this

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME[/b]
    I&#39;LL TAKE THAT INFO TO THE GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just realized this is for cypher...dean got another transfer?

ok i edited this...

by gm connections i&#39;m not saying they were gifted items, they were just close to the gm&#39;s, i say this because when ever i&#39;d have a problem FOR INSTANCE my mage got db hacked, 4 ppl that were ONCE in purplehaze(bera) said oh i&#39;ll msn saphire or w/e that whores name was or i&#39;ll msn orcencino and have them look into it, ppl that did this rhys twisty beatn and dean.

SonOfaGun

ooooooo so this is where the party is at lol. i posted on trent&#39;s other topic in the market section.

but here it is

wtf? trent didnt tell me anything. it was a misunderstanding that i actually used dean&#39;s name in the TO PATHOSIANS thread

I saw suckmybows in dcz and i asked Carlos who he was and he told me that suckmybows was dean. So i looked up his items on kingofknight to find some crazy ass shit, MD+9, full chit+9 set. So then i posted on the thread apparently accussing dean for spreading +9&#39;s b/c i thought that suckmybows was dean. I later talked to kev on msn and asked him who suckmybows was and he told me it was someone named david.

but the thing is... if u (dean) did actually try to bribe and threaten aenon, kev, and trent with this shit then honestly i have no respect for u. I did suspect you of starting this shit because you are one of the few people i know that has a GM contact, hell you might have hacked and deleted all of kev&#39;s shit just to have him buy stuff from you.

but the funny thing is, this all worked turned out from a little misunderstanding LOL, HAHAHAHA, im sry im seriously laughing my ass off because its funny how this thing turned out

shout out to carlos (seiya, NOT SAINTSEIYA) for giving me the wrong facts LOL

btw, GANGSTA may b the most influential english clan on pathos (or maybe was...), but that doesnt mean they&#39;r legit
    just a little food for thought

THE IRONY, THE FUCKING IRONY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HILARIOUS
    i dont want to turn this into a battle of morality between the clans but seriously, there is only one thing i gotta say
    please, ladies and gentleman give a nice applause to EnchanteD for being the most legit clan on pathos

btw, who said trent told me all this shit? LOL, did dean assume it or smthing? you know what they say about assumptions

STILL LAUGHING

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

sorry to disagree with you, 50% of the clan were always considered as the best of the server..........for a long long long time[/b]
    but now u guys broke all rules by fukin a nice game... -_-

edit: i dont mean u

draviste

Dean says:
    what is this i am hearing that u told sonofagun i am the reason behind all +9 items on pathos
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    dude
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    i don&#39;t care
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    cause u are
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    u fukin up the server
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    why should i respect u?
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    your 2 face anyway
    Dean says:
    im not asking you too, frankly i could care less
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    if you don&#39;t like it don&#39;t do it
    Dean says:
    but enjoy it while you can, and trust me, trading your items to another account wont help you
    Dean = Oddarcher

He tried to sell Me, Jolly, Lovemii any items we wanted (GM made) with the promise that GM items can&#39;t be erased or wiped. I thought about it for a while and was pretty serious about gettin some but I chose to do better and didn&#39;t. Meanwhile Gangsta is the +9 army. +12rb shell sets.... how many? It&#39;s stupid and ruining both this game and this server. He said he even has done trades on Beramus.

He threatens to delete my items lol... whatever u noob. I already told everyone I&#39;m quiting. Most all my items are gone. U can delete my wse+0 lol... gogogogo rape me of my item.... lol

SPEAK UP PPL

WHY don&#39;t u expose this?!

[/b]
    Once again dean msn bangs yah in the nuts, that is one reason i blew this dude off he cant keep his mouth shut about anything, I told him stupid and cheerful is the way to go but no he has to run his pie hole. Just forward the msn chat to Linus he&#39;ll get around to it in 3 - 6 months and if stuff is being injected then he will delete it if not than its legit.

TigerTodd

some how it all seem like a feud between clans.....at points....i maybe wrong after all im still a noob (9 months playing) so items mean jack to me i know gansta has some of the best but for me i merch and make my own..... &^%^&$ing anvil.....lol least unique access get 100% to +3

all i can say is if cheating (if thats what it is) is ur way of winning at a game then more power too you enjoy after all you paid for it :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast