Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poponaut is a scammer

This is a discussion on Poponaut is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically don't trade with this guy, he's stupid and he will try to scam you. Walked away with 50 GB's ...
Page: 1

B@RTOK

Default Poponaut is a scammer

Basically don't trade with this guy, he's stupid and he will try to scam you. Walked away with 50 GB's of me and my friends and I know it was stupid but my friend wanted the raptor. He then wanted to know if the remaining coins we were supposed to trade him were duped so he wanted us to trade those without getting the raptor. So w/e I personally don't give a fuck about the money, this game is getting retarded especially the community playing it. You all praise hackers/dupers for great stats but you are hypocritical when it comes to being hacked or w/e. GG to the ko4life community see people for what they are, and don't be blind-sighted by the fact that they are your friends/clannies. And poponaut you are simply an autistic person, have fun with your two freshly made raptor's +8 cause eventually you won't get anywhere in this game, same with all the other hackers/dupers/scammers out there. And anyone that says anything but +1 to this Fkin post is also a cockfag so have a happy holidays to all of you out there that are legit .

Trident

popo? he was in madness damn looks like everyones becoming a scammer to get to the top . Sorry to hear bartok hope you get something resolved <3

Trident

B@RTOK

we aren't getting anything back, i don't really care either.

+1 h43r:

thats not the reall poponaut, he got hacked from that account a while ago. real poponaut plays a other warrior

Selvagio

Guys .. i`m the real poponaut. .. but that account have been stoled from me ... some weeks ago, i`m playing on other caracter since 3 months ago ...

One day i saw Poponaut (The Char) in moradon with shells +7 and raptor +8, i`ve pmed him and he said he buyed it from ebay ... i don`t know how or .. from who he got the account .... Sand know me real good .. and Trident .. i was always on top .. but i`ve didn`t scamed nobady in my entire life ... ask ppl who knows the real Poponaut !

WTF .. the real popo isnt a scamer im an old friend of him and we used to party alot i can tell u 100 % that he isnt a scamer that focker isnt him the dude that hacked popo tried to fock me to after i pmed him and said hi popo and talked a little and then he said he would give me +8 shels if i go into his clan but fock him i knew he wasnt him . Omg im sorry for the bad name that this shit is making on poponaut (

Omg the focker scamed another man how he is a little warrior name = SpamandEggs so be carefull dont do shity busines with him either he tried to scam me for my smite hammer Imao he said to give it to him for just a sec to see how it looks like on him )
    So be careful dont trade anithing with him either he is a focking stupid scamer(

:MOLDER:

real popo nice guy !!! not belive he scammed u !!

the real popo isnt a scammer, his account was stolen. he bought Alkarls account when he sold it and from there renamed it (sorry popo cant remember what current name is )

Omg the focker scamed another man how he is a little warrior name = SpamandEggs so be carefull dont do shity busines with him either he tried to scam me for my smite hammer Imao he said to give it to him for just a sec to see how it looks like on him )
    So be careful dont trade anithing with him either he is a focking stupid scamer([/b]
    nah spamandeggs is safe now but he did manage to scam 18gbs (nothing) from me

Selvagio

SpamandEggs , was a little warrior _Sp4rk_ he war solzor_ warriors ... he scamed him and changed name ... i saw because i wanted to buy rap +8 from him ... and he was keep saying to me .. that barbarcool scamed him .. but was the viceverso .. he scamed barbarcool ... he buye NCS and he changed the name from Spark to SpamAndEggs ... ! be carefull guys ... he is a little devil .. btw that 1 was on my warrior .. Poponaut ... from that warrior he scamed solzor .. ! so watch out

yes man i got scammed for that focker too im _Sp4rk_ now im playing with solzor_ man dont trust in this guy he is playing with my little warrior but he changed the name to SpamandEggs like the really Poponaut say the really poponaut is a very good person

ShizN1c

thats not the reall poponaut, he got hacked from that account a while ago. real poponaut plays a other warrior[/b]
    yea the real popo was pretty kewl..i knew him from the clan ShadowsOfTheNight and talked to him on vent before..and he was nice to me..

sry to hear u got hacked

Selvagio

ShizN1c i`m still in ShadowsOfTheNight ^^ .. and i`m still cool ^^ hehe but let me know who are u ? what name u have in the game ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast