[email protected] aka [email protected] aka willie mark is a scammer

This is a discussion on [email protected] aka [email protected] aka willie mark is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [email protected] aka [email protected] aka willie mark is a scammer i sold this guy an iron neck and a rol+2 for ...
Page: 1

Default [email protected] aka [email protected] aka willie mark is a scammer

[email protected] aka [email protected] aka willie mark is a scammer

i sold this guy an iron neck and a rol+2 for 370 usd total.
    he charged me back 2 minutes after he received the items.

here are some screen shots to prove this:

screen shot of the charge back made:

screen shots of msn conversation:

his ko4life name: wi11iee
    his other ko4life name: _:ARK::_
    his full name: willie mark
    his msn nick name: sam
    his msn address: [email protected]
    his paypal email address: [email protected]
    his ingame name: jereziah

he also claimed to be jpdaballa on ko4life but it turned out to be a lie.

if anyone has any advice on how to win the charge back dispute please email me on [email protected] or pm me here on ko4life or add me to msn:[email protected]
    Last edited by Codex; 05-29-2010 at 04:21 PM.

ILiveInAnShitHole

I might be able to help you or give you advice.
    I added you on msn. Will talk to you there <3

wi11iee

This is the real "willie mark", i got a call from paypal this morning that an unauthorized payment was made.

I quit this game ages ago, i came back on here to look for the person that took 370 from my paypal

if you got the call this morning, why was the chargeback made 2 minutes after the payment. there should have been at least a few hours time gap between payment and charge back.

also in the msn convo you told me bb i dont have a ko4life acc, which means that the buyer who allegedly used your pp account knew he was going to charge back me and right after the deal was all like "bb im gonna fuck you". if he was using your pp account why would he charge back, its your money not his.

everyone with a little sense in their head can see that you obviously lie about that unauthorized claim. i ask the mods to check this guys ip and see if he was trollin the forums few days earlier for scam victims (which will be a proof he wasnt a victim of unauthorized payment made from his account), also do an extensive check on this guy and if you find any useful information please email me at : [email protected]

bumpbumpbump