Possible Scammer on CWest

This is a discussion on Possible Scammer on CWest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MSN: [email protected] He was trying to sell a lvl 78 priest to me with the name KiNgEnMa. I don't have ...
Page: 1

yoyo1234

MSN: [email protected]

He was trying to sell a lvl 78 priest to me with the name KiNgEnMa. I don't have much evidence to back up this claim but I just wanted to warn you all. I asked for price naked he said 250. Then I told him to pm me ingame so i can get confirmation that it is really his. He says he can't because he doesnt have KO installed. Then he states that he won't sell that char to me naked. Then he just signs off. Just a fair warning.

MSN: [email protected]

He was trying to sell a lvl 78 priest to me with the name KiNgEnMa. I don't have much evidence to back up this claim but I just wanted to warn you all. I asked for price naked he said 250. Then I told him to pm me ingame so i can get confirmation that it is really his. He says he can't because he doesnt have KO installed. Then he states that he won't sell that char to me naked. Then he just signs off. Just a fair warning.[/b]
    havent looked into it alot but people say he's a scammer. Theres a post below you about the same guy. Scammed 2 Md +9's I think. Dont buy that priest lol :]

yoyo1234

yea. I'm not gonna.

goutsi

this person lies i mean the scammer as u call ...cuz i had bought the KiNgEnMa before 4 days and i sold it yestarday....so he is lie or he want to flame more this name