[cheaters detected] SyMpHoNy aka Slay3rs = koxpers

This is a discussion on [cheaters detected] SyMpHoNy aka Slay3rs = koxpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I joined this clan few days ago, seemed okey - a lot of legit xp, but after 2 days ...
Page: 1

So I joined this clan few days ago, seemed okey - a lot of legit xp, but after 2 days they started afk a lot (as for 72+ levels), the first one to catch them was Layblood (thank you nygga), so i started to look for them, and here you go!

Siay3r = eric btw
    |Slayer| = IronMaiden

etc etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx198Oyrt8M&fmt=18

youtube fucked up quality - for those who want see chat and better quality of proofs - I will upload it to rapid share today (need to upload anyway to insert link in ticket to K2)

kibal

Rofl funy how everyone go dark side ,but of course : "only turkish people cheat".

pdt : Hi , thouhgt that u and ur brother quit ko long time ago.

we came back for ionia, its terrible - cheater on cheater ;d

what about you, still at ares? would love to get along with best sin I ever met once again. Maybe some day...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

hahahaha nowadays KO =) this godmode is pain in the ass =S

what's the point of playin legit nowadays?? like seriously cmon... everyone are cheating!!!! EVERYONE - Now I dont get people playin legit why ur wastein time + shitload of cash O_o

Banned

knight online , noting more to say !!!!

Xtr3m3

They do stone golen and giant golem in elmo.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

this song ownz faces

hahahaha nowadays KO =) this godmode is pain in the ass =S

what's the point of playin legit nowadays?? like seriously cmon... everyone are cheating!!!! EVERYONE - Now I dont get people playin legit why ur wastein time + shitload of cash O_o[/b]
    Sorry, just can't enjoy myself running a bot.. If I wanted to do that, well I wouldn't be playing a game.. I will stay legit, ty. I don't think it's a waste either because I enjoy my time in game. Raping those hackers makes it even better.

Sorry, just can't enjoy myself running a bot.. If I wanted to do that, well I wouldn't be playing a game.. I will stay legit, ty. I don't think it's a waste either because I enjoy my time in game. Raping those hackers makes it even better.[/b]
    I feel the same.

Still im pretty sure that 90% of the ko4life comunity has used at least once cheats. And im sure that almost half the "legit" english players at ionia uses the 50% exp hack.

Maick

Cheaters U_U

well that server used to b with turks and english speakers.
    all the turkids cheat and the english speakers cannot watch that some1 pass them in lvling
    so they cheat too.

it's too retarded to cheat but k2 let it b since they dont use any anti cheat program.