Scammed by Prestige!

This is a discussion on Scammed by Prestige! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made with him deal... i gave him rogue with some items and he say he will buy for me ...
Page: 1

dliel

Smile

i made with him deal...
    i gave him rogue with some items and he say he will buy for me account+items when any1 will sell what i want...
    he said he gona pay me something like 270-280$..
    so i found a warrior that i want... he bought it for me for 100$..
    means he still own to me 170-180$
    but pofff he got scammed by ILikeeYou (that proofed), so he didnt pay me cuz he was think that im scammed him but after that proofed im not the scammer he need to pay what he own!!!
    ur fucking stupid, have i never NOT payed any1?
    no i dont give a shit about that
    i just dont want to fucking pay a scammer another 150 that he shouldnt get
    like seriously shut the fuck up, u at least got an account right now, i dont have shit i lost 600+usd there already
    and if u keep this shit up i fucking wont pay u and u can call me scammer or watever cus im done with this shit game, fucking scammers, and little pricks like u

i will pay if it comes to be that u didnt scam
    but stfu[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=SCAMMED%20BY
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=Is+Japo

but no he not paying to me :s , no answer pm, not come on msn, when he was on last time didnt answer ;/...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=176340

>_&#39;|&#39;_<

IAMstong

I guess the guy who can really help is cooljacob as he his real life friend of him, maybe he have phone number of prestige and would be able to contact him? Well lets wait for jacob reply.

how the fuck am i supposed to make bob pay? hes my rl friend but im not gonna let this game tear our friendship apart cause u guys want me to make him pay diliel.

i dont want anything to do with this. If bob doesnt want to pay diliel there isnt anything i can do about it except say "pay him" which wouldnt make a difference.

IAMstong

how the fuck am i supposed to make bob pay? hes my rl friend but im not gonna let this game tear our friendship apart cause u guys want me to make him pay diliel.

i dont want anything to do with this. If bob doesnt want to pay diliel there isnt anything i can do about it except say "pay him" which wouldnt make a difference.[/b]
    Chill out dude. no1 wants to make u to force bob to pay money, what i mean is u could let him know or ask him to show off here in forums, so we could have his own answer or maybe u think its alright to let guy be scammed? <_<

i dont think it is right to scam. i have already told him about everyone calling scammer and he knows. i think he just getting annoyed or something because nago pm him every 5 second about it, but ofc he has reasons to.

bob is busy guy.

japo

prestige is our lil babashoper, and i think a babashoper like him cant be a scammer its good person, he waste money in this game... not steal like tank or others :S

dliel

prestige is our lil babashoper, and i think a babashoper like him cant be a scammer its good person, he waste money in this game... not steal like tank or others :S[/b]
    so why he not pay me?

Ayman4u

jcup i never spammed him and he borrowed bloody 5 gbs for 1 day and i was nice to him and gave it to him now it been like 4 weeks he never paid them to me :S , he even sold items for 14+gb and didnt think of lettering me them :|

and im still waiting , never spammed him , what did i get ?

dliel

why move topic ><
    i wana thats be on edana forum...

Banned

more and more scammers, they sux -_-

dliel

he is still not reply :s

tamachan

he is still not reply :s[/b]
    then ur fked :S

dliel

yep a.q