scamcase!!!!

This is a discussion on scamcase!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty sure I had my account stolen from me, it was a purchased account for Steamko Hellsgarem server TickleMyPickle is ...
Page: 1

Default scamcase!!!!

Pretty sure I had my account stolen from me, it was a purchased account for Steamko Hellsgarem server

TickleMyPickle is who I bought it from. set me genie up at exp party and when I woke up went to computer found myguy dced, so I tried to relog and the password to my account was changed. still trying to figure it out even sent in support ticket through steam, beware of TickleMyPickle just incase he really did change the password for the account, I thought I changed everything in the account to where he couldn't access it but somehow the email got changed to his. will keep this post updated when I hear from steam.

also steam had refunded me all the money I spent on the game. 70$ got deposited back onto my PayPal account, I had to change my PayPal password and remove my bank account from my PayPal account for extra precaution just incase the account really was stolen

Thats why u should never buy from a random guy from Staeam KO, Cyper Ring is the best way or a really trusted guy,sorry for your lost mate.

honestly I thought this was a done deal, was playing with him for a little while got to know the guy, my clannie for a bit but I should have know to not trust anybody and that's my fault, I always give people benefit of the doubt until I get screwed over, just weird how steam refunded my money, I find that very odd out of the whole situation

at least they help out.

u have 15 days maybe more to get your money back and the acount in ko gets automatic banned afther that. he can't use the account anymore.

so your saying I got my money back because he took the account back which caused it to get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldtel View Post
    so your saying I got my money back because he took the account back which caused it to get banned?

steam will recharge your money back in any game . i don't remeber how many days u have to do that. if you do that ntt bans the account.

Little archer Senior Member

Ya NTT bans accounts for chargebacking lol. That guy fucked himself.

with that said, as far as I know it is very easy to recover steam accouns at will. So yeah most likely it was the owner who did it.

ya steam said they wont help me so i just made a new account, luckily i have the money from the stolen account so was able to get prem again, already lvl 47 :P

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

NEVER buy a steamaccount
    No matter how trusted the guy is. Owner can always take back account, regardless if u change e-mail and etc etc.