PriestDro (Dro here) - SCAMMER.

This is a discussion on PriestDro (Dro here) - SCAMMER. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i gyfted my priest char to my brother, and i told him for dont play cuz PRIESTDRO (Dro on ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well, i gyfted my priest char to my brother, and i told him for dont play cuz PRIESTDRO (Dro on ko4life) sold me the priest without E-MAIL.
    I was got hacked for "him" (he was say : "too many friends was have the pw") almost 2 months ago, and he GIVED ME A LINK FOR CHANGE PASSWORD (without e-mail), cuz he said "i can't give my e-mail cuz is my owner e-mail"
    Today my brother was go log on priest, and see "wrong password", so? at the moment only him have the e-mail for "forgot password"

/gg for you stupid scammer, all ppl say u&#39;re a trustable player but u&#39;re a stupid noob >_<

Cya (my bro dont play anymore, but i still play.)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=163680

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Well, i gyfted my priest char to my brother, and i told him for dont play cuz PRIESTDRO (Dro on ko4life) sold me the priest without E-MAIL.
    I was got hacked for "him" (he was say : "too many friends was have the pw") almost 2 months ago, and he GIVED ME A LINK FOR CHANGE PASSWORD (without e-mail), cuz he said "i can&#39;t give my e-mail cuz is my owner e-mail"
    Today my brother was go log on priest, and see "wrong password", so? at the moment only him have the e-mail for "forgot password"

/gg for you stupid scammer, all ppl say u&#39;re a trustable player but u&#39;re a stupid noob >_<

Cya (my bro dont play anymore, but i still play.)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=163680

Just posted here cuz he&#39;s playing on Girakon.[/b]
    Wrong section, muted 1 day.

MakeMyDay

owned xD

nah sux bro :angry:

Delicious

There is a bug that says wrong pass too you when u try too logg, happend too me n my friend. you can try too logg website then try ko again it worked for me

Banned

nah sux bro :angry:[/b]

Banned

There is a bug that says wrong pass too you when u try too logg, happend too me n my friend. you can try too logg website then try ko again it worked for me[/b]
    Ofc i tryed to log on website too

The Prove :

Banned

ew man >.> thats sux...

O_O ... now only can change pass with the mail , if he have mail only he can change pass , simple .

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Uh why the hell am I a scammer? First of all, I don&#39;t have access to that account, since I sold it quite some time ago, and not to you. You were stupid enough to buy it from Evenson, by paying him God knows how much money, to just receive ID and password... afterwards, came asking me to give you my e-mail account, wich of course, I had no reason to give to you since it was MY personal e-mail account.

Since you had already paid a fuck load of money for it, I decided to do what I could. The forgoten password was back enabled, so gave you the link to set your own password, like your SS proves I did. Afterwards, I haven&#39;t messed with the account again, yet, even if I didn&#39;t sold you the account, I&#39;m the scammer?

You should remember that I left that account months ago, and out of kindness I helped you with the link. If the account is still related to my e-mail, I&#39;ll be more than glad to re-send it to you so you stop whining.

Banned

Uh why the hell am I a scammer? First of all, I don&#39;t have access to that account, since I sold it quite some time ago, and not to you. You were stupid enough to buy it from Evenson, by paying him God knows how much money, to just receive ID and password... afterwards, came asking me to give you my e-mail account, wich of course, I had no reason to give to you since it was MY personal e-mail account.

Since you had already paid a fuck load of money for it, I decided to do what I could. The forgoten password was back enabled, so gave you the link to set your own password, like your SS proves I did. Afterwards, I haven&#39;t messed with the account again, yet, even if I didn&#39;t sold you the account, I&#39;m the scammer?

You should remember that I left that account months ago, and out of kindness I helped you with the link. If the account is still related to my e-mail, I&#39;ll be more than glad to re-send it to you so you stop whining.[/b]
    <3. See Dro&#39;ll help. He&#39;s sexy baba

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

You fail.