Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PriestessOFDoom....

This is a discussion on PriestessOFDoom.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by zetazeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zetazeta)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Enough you are really fuckin retarded. you make a trade, you get fucked. so to ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by zetazeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zetazeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Enough
    you are really fuckin retarded.

you make a trade, you get fucked.

so to bitch and whine about it you have to make a gay retarded thread bitching about getting k2 to give you a rollback when its obvious they dont give a fucking shit about your stupid rol.

you know k2 wont do shit so why cry and bitch in a thread about it?

im personally happy you got fucked because i dont like you anyway.
    are u really that bored at home or do u not have a real life outside of this game? all u do is make fukn flames? go outside with friends if u got some and stop being a fukn tard... hes trying to HELP OTHER PEOPLE if ur too fukn thick headed to tell... holy sht just cuz ur lvl 64 doesnt give u the rite to flame ppl for no reason[/b]
    ok there tardo, but i dont even play anymore.

as u can see if u pay atention, i sold everything i have and made over 1200$ (does that make me a loser? cuz im pretty sure thats a good chunk of change)

as for the life thing, you obviously dont have much of a life either if you start a thread just to say i dont have a life.

as for being lvl 64, how would that mean anything?

does ppls lvl allow them to have ego or something because the creator of this thread is lvl 65

zezeztzztetzzz who the fuck r u anyway?

also, i have lots of friends outside, why do you think i quit?

Originally posted by zetazeta
    hes trying to HELP OTHER PEOPLE if ur too fukn thick headed to tell...
    Where exactly is he trying to help people?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123