Mirandolina_HUN is a scammer he is in SatensAngel

This is a discussion on Mirandolina_HUN is a scammer he is in SatensAngel within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well bassicly i bought a acc from him and changed all info then the next 2 days i was in ...
Page: 1

hashey100

well bassicly i bought a acc from him and changed all info then the next 2 days i was in game and i tried to logg in the ko site, so i noticed that it said invalid password so i was scared and gave all my items to a friend.... i then logged my original char and took all my items back but i still lost 8 gbs from buying the account... this warning goes out to all. if you see Mirandolina_HUN dont party him, he shudnt even be playing ko

the_one_and_only

honestly, that's what happens when you don't get a char that is in a cypher ring. i know it sucks to get scammed but you didn't help the situation any....

hashey100

i understand it was my own stupidity but i didnt lose much im just letting everyone no Mirandolina_HUN is a scammer and his ko4life forum name is agyilk0s

the_one_and_only

sucks it happened, hopefully guilt will eat at them for a while and they will atleast pay u back =/

wow... he used to be gg back in the old times
    sad to see this