Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems With Leet

This is a discussion on Problems With Leet within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope Leet fix it...
Page: 1

darkday

Smile

i hope Leet fix it

Subzero

seriously, it takes a great man not to replay on a post like that, u sir are one of the most retardeds ppl on ko community, ur writin is a joke so is ur english.

ps: english isnt my 1st language either but I can atleast realize theres a diff btw i and y.

me english not good but i thing u understand ...
    i trade with Leet 3 days ago ....
    i giwe him 59 90 % rougue in akara first ... then he giwe me beramus ms +7 and 40mln trade succes....
    BUT YEARSTDAY I TRADE WITH HIM .... BERAMUS WARRIO FP DAGER DEF AND JUNGMENT SCROL FOR AKARA ACC...
    CAUSE I WANA GET BACK ME ROUGUE FOR ME FRIEND ...
    SO I GIWE ITEMS FIRST ... HE SAY OK WAIT IL CHEANGE ROUGUE PASWORD AND GIWE U CAUSE PASWORD SAME LIKE
    ME MSN AND PAYPAL ... I WAIT 3 MINS AND HE LOGGED OFF TILL TODAY :P
    i hope u all understant .... i dont say he scamer but if i dont get me acc in 24h more i vill say he SCAAAAAAAAAAAAMER :P[/b]
    Is this a joke or something? Couse right now I'm just laughing to ur text

darkday

kk i go back to school... and learn more english :P
    need learn past simple . perfect . present perfect .and other times :P

Ghost

dunno if his english suck or my english suck but leet is a scammer. he owes me 110usd.didnt save any proof but trust me and make careful trades with him

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

dunno if his english suck or my english suck but leet is a scammer. he owes me 110usd.didnt save any proof but trust me and make careful trades with him[/b]
    Dude, I'm giving a last chance to Leet to answer about scamming, if he don't answer my pm today or tomorrow, I will report him with proofs of course.

Ghost

oky doky then.i hope he has a good explanation ready for da court

Banned

hmm i did 2successfull trades with him yesterday , first we used Vandy as middleman and 2nd time he gave me items first

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

hmm i did 2successfull trades with him yesterday , first we used Vandy as middleman and 2nd time he gave me items first[/b]
    You can't say that he's trustable or not cuz he gave you items first. The risk is about giving items/acc first like this time happened to Ghost, who gave him beramus items 1st after seeing his trustability topic ...

Leet is a retard!

selling_items

what the hell?
    stop hating people i didnt scam anyone i just got back to school and lol at this post

IronImpact

maybe u can tell more than i dont scammed anyone .. if u will get there proofs .. its will be ok

darkday

what the hell?
    stop hating people i didnt scam anyone i just got back to school and lol at this post

giwe me rougue back .... lol

Ghost

and give me my 110 usd then.after i gave u the items u didnt reply to my pms and ur never on msn.kinda suspicious right?

darkday

he didnt reply me too ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast